PDA

View Full Version : Lidio and Jerry Barnes....

KillJoy
12-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Howdy!

I just had a set of gears installed today at a local speed shop. It was the first Marauder the mechanic said he had worked on. During the BS'n, supercharger oil came about. From that, I said that there is a Roots Type Blower available for the MM. His reply was something like "Oh...you mean the Trilogy". I was like...OMG!!!!

He said that he knew you, and I told him I would pass along a "Hello". His name is Jeff, but I cannot remember his last. He is an ASE Certified Mechanic in Columbus, OH.

Just goes to show that folks have friends all over :up:

KillJoy

Jerry Barnes
12-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Howdy!

I just had a set of gears installed today at a local speed shop. It was the first Marauder the mechanic said he had worked on. During the BS'n, supercharger oil came about. From that, I said that there is a Roots Type Blower available for the MM. His reply was something like "Oh...you mean the Trilogy". I was like...OMG!!!!

He said that he knew you, and I told him I would pass along a "Hello". His name is Jeff, but I cannot remember his last. He is an ASE Certified Mechanic in Columbus, OH.

Just goes to show that folks have friends all over :up:

KillJoy

Thanks KillJoy! It's great to hear people remember us in different parts of the country. Next time you see Jeff, tell him I said HI!

Jerry