PDA

View Full Version : Coil covers and buttons

SID210SA
12-26-2006, 12:36 PM
1. Daniel, I am interested in the coil covers, I was perusing your site and liked the last set on the scroll at the top of the page, but they look black. I like the style that the word Marauder is in but dont see that style on any other but on what appears to be black coil covers. Is that style available on the other coil covers.

and
B. $40 for a set of buttons for the coil covers. Is that a set of two or a set of four?

P.S. I would have called but couldnt located a phone number.

Thanks,

Mike

SID210SA
12-27-2006, 08:34 AM
;) Hello? Is this thing on?:D

DANIEL
12-29-2006, 10:40 AM
I have the flu since last friday and i not working , i party for christmas and i only get worst , i start to feel a little bit better so i hope i can get better for new year because i already have plans for a diner i reserve my seat one month ago.
happy new year for every body and sorry if i not get back to you but i was out of this planet

SID210SA
12-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Thats cool....Hope you get back to good health soon...Thanks for the call...I will get back with you after the New Year...

stryker
02-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Pictures, Pictures Daniel Mang !AH! get well soon Daniel.

STRYKER. :burnout:

DANIEL
02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks stryker i am having problems in the last 2 weeks i have kidney stone and is killing me hopfully this week they will get it out
and pain killers do not do much. rough year for me , i start sik with the flu and now this.
:bigcry:

Bigdogjim
02-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks stryker i am having problems in the last 2 weeks i have kidney stone and is killing me hopfully this week they will get it out
and pain killers do not do much. rough year for me , i start sik with the flu and now this.

I feel for you have been 6 days flat on my back with a kidney infection.

Take care hope you feel better soon!!

Eric91Z
02-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Daniel,

First, hope you are doing better.

Second, are operations up and running? I am planning on some mods this spring that I would like to include new coil covers. Just wanted to make sure you were up and running and to verify the best way to place an order.

Mike
02-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Eric91Z,
You will NOT be disappointed in Daniel's work. I ordered coil covers, button cap covers and a few other things from Daniel and he does INCREDIBLE work!!

ckadiddle
02-20-2007, 01:16 PM
My dad has had kidney stones twice so far. Nothing touches that pain short of the stuff you can get IV in the hospital. He had them first time when he was 30, then when he was 60 he felt it start up and said "Take me to the hospital NOW!!!". When he hits his 90th birthday we are just gonna drop him off there and leave him till they pop out. :D

Get well soon Daniel!

Rollin'Thunder
02-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Daniel:
Sure hope you can get some relief soon. I can't imagine how much pain you must be in. Good luck and God bless!
Bill

SC Cheesehead
02-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Eric91Z,
You will NOT be disappointed in Daniel's work. I ordered coil covers, button cap covers and a few other things from Daniel and he does INCREDIBLE work!!

^^^^^^^^^^^x2!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SCCH