PDA

View Full Version : The Exhaust is in...

Big House
12-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Now let the growl begin. It is Harbor Tunnel time.

Bluerauder
12-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Now let the growl begin. It is Harbor Tunnel time.
That's funny. :rofl: I know that Joe Walsh is interested in making the "Tunnel Exhaust Tour". Maybe we can arrange an MM convoy through the tunnel on the next Red Brick Station run. :D We did the whine & whistle tour through the tunnel enroute to the car show in Jacksonville, MD.

Joe Walsh
12-28-2006, 08:42 PM
That's funny. :rofl: I know that Joe Walsh is interested in making the "Tunnel Exhaust Tour". Maybe we can arrange an MM convoy through the tunnel on the next Red Brick Station run. :D

YES!!!

VROOOM VROOOOOM! for only $2.50!

We'll need at least two video cameras w/good audio mikes to record the THUNDER!

mpearce
12-29-2006, 03:34 AM
Big House...how 'bout some sound clips?

I've had my Stainless Works Headers for almost a year now. I haven't had time for my Marauder at all...so it'll be a while before I get them in. Curious to see how your car sounds.

-Mat

Bluerauder
12-29-2006, 07:08 AM
YES!!!

VROOOM VROOOOOM! for only $2.50!

Did MTA raise the toll on the tunnel again? My last trip through was only $2.00. If it has gone up, it'll still be worth it. :up:

Heck, I can remember when the tunnel toll was $0.25 and it was supposed to be "Free" when it was paid for. Yeah, right !!!! ;)

merc6
12-29-2006, 05:53 PM
OMG I want in on this! I had fun in the turnpike tunnes in pa!

Joe Walsh
12-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Did MTA raise the toll on the tunnel again? My last trip through was only $2.00. If it has gone up, it'll still be worth it. :up:

Heck, I can remember when the tunnel toll was $0.25 and it was supposed to be "Free" when it was paid for. Yeah, right !!!! ;)

OOPS!...My bad, it is $2.00.
I was thinking of the Bay Bridge toll.

Yeah!
Kinda like the Pennsylvania Turnpike...It was only going to be a Toll road until the construction costs were repaid!....RIGHT!

ctrlraven
12-29-2006, 11:54 PM
I go through the Harbor Tunnel 4 out of 7 days a week. Turn off the o/d give it a little gas then let off the whole way, it just brings a grin to my face even with stock exhaust just in front of the mufflers. I was shocked at first when I had my side exhaust, it would drown out semi trucks and buses and my face would hurt by the time I got out of the tunnel lol.

Bluerauder
12-30-2006, 06:05 AM
OOPS!...My bad, it is $2.00.
I was thinking of the Bay Bridge toll.

CAM did the Chesapeake Bay Bridge $40.00 tour with 16 MMs in convoy back in February 2006. :D I think that you missed that one. :(

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/SandyPoint6.jpg

Sandy Point can get a tad COLD in February. Just ask Nanook and his wife. :rofl:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/Bats1.jpg