PDA

View Full Version : The Year is New

jarchie
01-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Well the year is new and 2006 is nothing but a distant memory. The air is crisp and dry (Ok, it was 60+ degrees today). It is the new month and time to talk about our next meeting. :beer:
We do have the new guys that want to come and hang out with us and as soon as I get mine back from the body shop(three weeks now) I will be ready for a good drive. :burn: BTW, me B-day:birthday: is the 15th, any gifts are accepted with pride and will not be judged for price.:rofl: Well, I think I have used all the smiles I can for now. NO, Wait, here is one more......:toast: A toast to the NEW YEAR and to New friends !!!!

fastblackmerc
01-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Let me be the first to wish you a :birthday: .

96DiamondVIII
01-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I'd be interested in coming out to a January meet and getting to know some of my Maraudering compatriots in NC. Location?

fastblackmerc
01-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Now that there are more MM's in the northern part of NC, how about somewhere closer... say Greensboro, Asheboro, Winston Salem?

Marauderman
01-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Now that there are more MM's in the northern part of NC, how about somewhere closer... say Greensboro, Asheboro, Winston Salem?

Checkout new Poll (different) Thread for us all to mentioned where to meet?

,,,,,,,,,,..........If I knew what I was doing ,,,,,,,I would be having more fun............maybe I'll find out one day-----------:lol: