PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Dennis Reinhart
01-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Congrat on your new forum

Hack Goby
01-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks Dennis,I hope things go smooth.The MCM put on some great events but they should be room for other things during the summer.

Haggis
01-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey Paul you gone and done it now. Stuck your neck out, but I know you can do it.

jim geary
01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Congratulations on your new position of authority Paul.You'll do just fine.

DEFYANT
01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Congrats Mr. Moderator. :D

seabreeze
01-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Paul,

Congratulations on taking on the responsibility for keeping things together. With all the recent discussion about a Michigan guy (Gerald Ford) being a healer when the country needed it, maybe you are doing something similar when the Marauder community needs it.

Thank you for voicing what many of us who love this car have been thinking. I hope to follow your example - The car got me to this site, got me to meet guys like you, got me living a dream every day I get in the driver's seat.

MCM Owner / Moderators,

Thank you for taking steps to repair the damage. If we can behave this way once, let's make it a habit. I just took my "MCM National Member" ornament off the Christmas tree, and when I looked at it, I remembered the joy and excitement I felt at being part of a community or family of folks that love this car, and want to share the feeling. I think I'll put the ornament away and bring it out next year...now not with dread but with hope.

Thanks,

MarauderTJA
01-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Congrats Paul...nice to see some healing around here.:D

merc406
01-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Cool Man!!!!!!!! :rasta: :beer: