PDA

View Full Version : Michigan

O's Fan Rich
01-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Michigan... let's see,
I like the Tigers.... when they lose to the O's.
Bill Lambier was/is cool....
The Lions.... Matt Millon needs to get a real job.
There is a very nice place to get a custom tune and dyno runs along with other performance mods in Michigan.
I hear alot of cars crowd a certain street during August.

There is a guy running around up there in a hot rod that sells superchargers and stuff.

There are a pile of big time Marauder guy's up there who really enjoy modifying and having fun with their cars. They just can't :fishslap: :fishslap: , that's all.

A place named after an Italian City has a dragstrip where my car refused to hookup.... LSD issue I think. Hope to try again.
President Gerald Ford was from there.
It's close to Ohio. And there are lakes on what, 3 sides of it.... so it's almost all wet...

When you drive around in the major city arears you see all kinds of modified rides.
Big buildings and overpasses.....

Michigan....:alone:

MarauderTJA
01-05-2007, 07:02 AM
They just can't talk about it everywhere, that's all.

Now don't start Rich:nono: . That has been resolved:beer: .

Cobra25
01-05-2007, 07:06 AM
Now don't start Rich:nono: . That has been resolved:beer: .I agree no good can come from it!

O's Fan Rich
01-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Better?
What? is this the NFL? Guy can't have a bit 'o fun?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

MarauderTJA
01-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Better?
What? is this the NFL? Guy can't have a bit 'o fun?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

No problem Rich. :beer: Saw the humor and fully know your intent is not to cause problems. Even if the Tigers beat the O's:P .

Haggis
01-05-2007, 09:10 AM
No problem Rich. :beer: Saw the humor and fully know your intent is not to cause problems. Even if the Tigers beat the O's:P .

How do the Tigers eat an Oreo cookie?

MarauderTJA
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
How do the Tigers eat an Oreo cookie?

Without any teeth:lol: .

O's Fan Rich
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
You guy's better watch out for the Orange and Black this year and the next few!!!
Coming to the Yard will be like trying to steal the eggs from a mad birds nest!!

mike marauder
08-18-2007, 05:09 PM
I place add in the parts wanted section about z & m control arm. Some told me some in motorcity marauder might be selling a set. If so let me know. thank you.

rayjay
08-18-2007, 05:47 PM
I believe those were sold a few weeks ago.

knine
08-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Tigers? They're GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT ! .........and much better than tiggers :tigger: