PDA

View Full Version : Supertrapp Exhaust

04MEMA
01-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Any members with Supertrapp mufflers on their MM's? I like the concept of being able to change the sound by adding or removing discs. And I bet they would look good in place of the factory Megs tips.

Love to see pics and/or hear clips of how they sound (with varying discs).

If not on an MM - on a 4v mustang maybe?

Also - anyone have experience with these mufflers on any vehicle - and would you want them again?

Reference link: http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/detail.asp?CatID=31&ItemID=446-2217

Thanks,
Jeff

magindat
01-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Only on ATV's. Interesting. Not much change in power, but able to change loudeness for different properties or hunting.

Tom Doan
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Used them on different cars and liked them, made the cars easy to sell, being able to change the sound.

JonW
01-05-2007, 09:14 PM
I've never had them on a car, but they were on my Honda Valkyrie when I bought it. They were the first mod... they came off. I did not like the sound at all. I'd suggest listening to a MM with them on it before purchase. BTW, the change in sound also equates to a change in back pressure.

RedMerc04
01-06-2007, 12:19 AM
I like the idea but dont really dig the look. I do remember mufflers from when i used to study Summit Racing magazines called Warlock Mufflers. They gave you the ability to uncork them and run exhaust straight through them.

teamrope
01-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I like the idea but dont really dig the look. I do remember mufflers from when i used to study Summit Racing magazines called Warlock Mufflers. They gave you the ability to uncork them and run exhaust straight through them.

I remember seeing those as well.

MarauderMark
01-06-2007, 04:35 AM
They don't look to bad i kinda like em.Maybe later on down the line.