PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Update - One FINAL call - FIT and Trilogy

Breadfan
01-10-2007, 07:45 AM
All,

I know everyone is waiting patiently for updates on the Marauder calendar. If you recall from my earlier posts, my original intent was to hit on all facet's of Marauder ownership. One part of that was the S/C options which are a highlight for our cars.

As a result, I wanted to feature Kenny Brown, Trilogy, FIT, and Reinhart Vortech cars. I have KB and Reinhart all set. For the most part, unless a really great image of a car comes up, I was looking for engine bay shots to show off the S/C.

Being a Trilogy owner I have plenty of good "engine shots" to use. But, I would rather use someone elses car.

Also, I have received no FIT procharger engine pics.

Keep in mind I am ONLY using pictures that are sent to me directly with permission to be used. I am not using folk's cars that have not given me permission, so just becuase you own a procharger car and posted a pic doens't mean I'll use it - it must be emailed to me.

These pictures MUST be high resolution to work. 4megapixels or better. I have received many great pics that simply will not work becuase they are too small.

Please PM me if you have a picture. I'll need these pretty much today. I'm focused on wrapping this project up and working on it at night but to meet my original expectations need high res shots as described above.

Without them I still have enough pictures to complete the project, but it will not contain features for all of the S/C'ed cars as originally intended.

Also bear in mind that this calendar will be available for anyone to purchase, and not tied to any websites directly, this is a Marauder calendar and my hope is to create a nice display peice for owners and fans of this car without producing any sort of community-dividing b.s. or drama.

Thanks!
Mike

Breadfan
01-10-2007, 08:26 AM
FYI...

I don't want to post a formatted email link because some SPAM bots can pick them up in searchable pages. If this site is accessible to search bots like Google, that puts me at risk for additional spam.

My email to send pics is mike.okonskiATgmailDOTcom

Replace "AT" with @, and "DOT" with a .

For a clickable formatted email link, PM me and I will respond with it formatted correclty, but if you replace the syntax as stated above you will be fine. http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Haggis
01-10-2007, 08:35 AM
E-mail sent.

RR|Suki
01-10-2007, 08:40 AM
want a paxton? ;)

Hack Goby
01-10-2007, 08:48 AM
want a paxton? ;)
I agree here with you RR,Your Marauder is the one and only.

Breadfan
01-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Feel free to send a pic and I'll take a look at it!

MarauderMark
01-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Feel free to send a pic and I'll take a look at it!

Send cash too.:D

tmac1337
01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
I have some good Procharger pics, but nothing with 4 megapixels.

snowbird
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I've seen Tmac recent pictures and they are great. Very clean looking engine bay for the FIT kit. Hope you can find a way to use his pics somehow.

HwyCruiser
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Let me have a couple of days to clean up the engine bay and I'll snap some 4meg pics for you. She's *gasp* a little dusty under the bonnet.

jabird56
01-11-2007, 02:33 PM
DARN IT! I won't be back to the "crib" until next Saturday to send you a pic or two. :)

ncmm
01-28-2007, 01:24 PM
has the calendar died?

oldekid
02-03-2007, 07:24 PM
has the calendar died?And the answer is?????

Cobra25
02-03-2007, 07:34 PM
You can go on " Cafepress.Com " and pick up a S.S.M. Calendar If you like. We also have a large list of other items for you too look at. Just a Idea.

Breadfan
02-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Can I ask the SSM'ers a question? Are there any trademark considerations in doing this or b/c it's for community purposes are we ok?

Things are just about done especially if this part is OK.

Feedback welcome.

Thanks

PS. Bear in mind all the pics that will be used are member-submitted, NONE are official Ford pics. I'm just trying to "CYA." I apologize for the delay, things have been very busy this month, but I'm done collecting and assembling pics.

Cobra25
02-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Can I ask the SSM'ers a question? Are there any trademark considerations in doing this or b/c it's for community purposes are we ok?

Things are just about done especially if this part is OK.

Feedback welcome.

Thanks

PS. Bear in mind all the pics that will be used are member-submitted, NONE are official Ford pics. I'm just trying to "CYA." I apologize for the delay, things have been very busy this month, but I'm done collecting and assembling pics. SoulRiot has handled the making of all of our products. Please send him a Pm. He has the most knowledge of this.

Bluerauder
02-27-2007, 05:48 PM
All,
I know everyone is waiting patiently for updates on the Marauder calendar. If you recall from my earlier posts, my original intent was to hit on all facet's of Marauder ownership.
Thanks!
Mike
Hey Mike. Where are we on the Marauder calendar?? 2007 is moving along. :o

Bill Lalk
02-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I had to buy a Car & Driver for the garage, sorry. But, if my DTR made it in the calendar, I'll still buy 6 of them, for all my friends . . . . . . . . . oh, wait. Then I will only need 5.:D

Breadfan
02-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Some things had come up that put this on hold, I'm working through it though. Look above I did have some questions for Soulriot if anyone has input on that I'd be interested, also some of the politics recently have made me less than enthusiastic to put this out there. Between both items it hasn't made it to completion, I'm sorry about that.

Project was for fun and not for stress I gotta save the stress for too many other things :)

Bill Lalk
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Well, you can always put it together for 08'. Or a 16 to 20 month starting late 07'. Anyway, good luck and thanks for trying.