PDA

View Full Version : So long to all my friends

Murader03
01-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Looks like I'll be dropping by the wayside gang. It's been fun and the 3 years with the MM were great. Dot and I have met a great bunch of people here on the board and in person. I've gotten away from the board since I traded the MM away last spring. I sometimes miss the big car with all the room, but the Mustang. although not an MM, is a great little car. If I had kept the MM, it would have been close to 130K by now, well out of the extended warranty, and I felt I the car had to go at the 100K mark.

As I have received a note that my paid membership is about to run out, I have elected not to renew as a paid member so my time is short.

To all of you we have met, thanks for being such a worderful group of people and friends during the course of ownership and the meet and greet and eat stops. You all keep the greasy side down, the sunny side up and hey, "BE CAREFULL OUT THERE!" :)

SID210SA
01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
You dont have to be a paid member to be a member of this site....Heck I wasnt a paying member for the first year I was apart of this site...dont go anywhere...cause it isn't about the car,,,,its about the firiendships that have been forged...I know that this is in the CAM area but you can still be a part of MM.net

Mike

LordVader
01-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Have to agree. Stick around and regale us with your stories of victory over the "Ricers"!

Haggis
01-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Bob, it was nice knowing you. You got to do what you got to do. Check in with us once and a while and if you can make a CAM Meet.

Give Dot, Chris' and my best and take care of yourselves.

MM03MOK
01-16-2007, 12:22 PM
You dont have to be a paid member to be a member of this site....
Mike^^^ What Mike said... ^^^ While donations are appreciated, they are certainly not a requirement. The doors won't close on you and you are always welcome!

Bluerauder
01-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Looks like I'll be dropping by the wayside gang.
Say it ain't so, Bob. No need to run off .... stick around .... we haven't seen your Yellow GT show up at any of the CAM meets yet. :D It was nice to meet you & Dot enroute to Ray's "Support the Troops" cruise nearly 3 years ago and in the many intervening CAM meets since then. You're one of the original good guys.

In fact, it was your advice that got me pointed here to the MM.Net in the first place. :bows: Many thanks.

Murader03
01-17-2007, 04:23 AM
You all are bringing tears to my eyes:bigcry: I'll still be lurking around, but without the MM I just don't have much to say.:rolleyes: Anyway, if something crops up that I think needs to be said I'll poke my head in. In the mean time, have a drink :beer: on us. We'll catch you sometime down the road.

jgc61sr2002
01-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Bob - Drop in from time to time, you're still family.:D

ctrlraven
01-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Bob, thanks again for the cvpi wheels and extra goodies. Don't be a stranger and take care of yourself and enjoy that Mustang!

sailsmen
01-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Good Luck!