PDA

View Full Version : Car Show 1st Saturday each Month East Cobb

Marauder_Santa
02-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Stumbled across a car show today at "The Avenue" in East Cobb.

I saw all types of cars from all years. No fee and no prizes that I could see. Many people were leaving early due to the weather. Starts at 8:30am on the 1st Saturday of each month and ends about 11am.

THE AVENUE EAST COBB
4475 Roswell Road
Marietta, Georgia 30062

<TABLE class=normal cellSpacing=1 width="100%" summary="" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Directions

FROM THE NORTH

Take I-75 South towards Atlanta
Exit 265-GA Loop East and turn left
Take the ramp to Roswell/Marietta
Turn left on Roswell Rd
Continue on Roswell Rd approximately 7 miles
The center is on the left</TD><TD vAlign=top>

FROM THE SOUTH

Take I-75 North towards Atlanta
Exit 265-GA Loop towards Roswell
Merge onto S. Marietta Pkwy SE/GA-120 Loop West
Take the ramp to Roswell/Marietta
Turn right on Roswell Rd
Continue on Roswell Rd approximately 7 miles
The center is on the left

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FlavaMerc
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
there will be an addition to the marauder population in east cobb. i will be relocating in june from miami. my 71 datsun will be tagging along.

Marauder_Santa
02-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Welcome,

Please join us for our monthly breakfast at Cracker Barrel (I75 and Delk Rd) every 3rd Saturday of the month.

GAMike
02-12-2007, 01:11 PM
there will be an addition to the marauder population in east cobb. i will be relocating in june from miami. my 71 datsun will be tagging along.

Can never have enough Marauders in these here parts :D
Welcome, and like Santa said, Join us for Breakfast!

Best regards,

FlavaMerc
02-17-2007, 06:21 PM
and you know i will,
by the way, i was there for a weekend and had breakfast at OKcafe in buckhead... best darn breakfast i ever had!!

Marauder_Santa
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Next time try the Marietta Diner on Hwy 41 a mile south of the big chicken.

Marauder_Santa
03-08-2007, 10:40 AM
I went to this event the first Saturday of this month. A ton of cars show up. No entry fee - no prizes - just people showing off their rides. All types of cars from all years and makes and models. I was the only MM and many people are still surprised about the car. Still meet people that no nothing of it.

Please let me know if you would like to join me one Saturday. Would be great to have a few MM show up in force. Arrive early - place fills up fast.

David