KillJoy

Dennis Reinhart
02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Welcome John

O's Fan Rich
02-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Anna Nicoles is no longer with us, she died today:(

Heaven? Are you sure Dennis?
There may be some who would disagree with that statement.

Me? It's not my call to judge my fellow man.

BTW.... is this a religious post in the new John, with the nasty cool paint job and slick shaved handles, Stereo Forum?

Pops
02-09-2007, 06:28 AM
NO website till later this year. I had one and shut it down as it was outdated. PM me if you are looking for spmething or have questions. It is OK to call also.
I also forgot to list that we are a Rockford Fosgate dealer. I will be back in town on Monday and will get some products posted then.
My wife plays ice hockey and we are leaving for Alpena, Mich. this morning.I think it will be cold there.

Hotrauder
02-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi John. Love you and your car, my friend. Enjoyed our time at Commerce. You should get a rebate on your vendor fees for this month. Reinhart posting Obits on your forum. WTH is that? :D Hope that you do well here. You are a remarkable family. My wife plays ice hockey. :2thumbs: Dennis:beer:

Pops
02-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Dennis my wifeis coming to Fla. to a tournament April 12 to 15 around Tampa. Does she do tournaments also. [dont mess with women who carry big sticks] Maybe they can meet up then. Linda would like that.