PDA

View Full Version : Why I wasn't there on Sunday

jarchie
02-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey, Thought I would post the pics of why I was not there on Sunday. The blue one is what I traded in and the Freestar is the new addition. The beautiful woman would be Mrs. Archie. Check the photo gallery.:beer:

Marauderman
02-12-2007, 05:17 AM
Hey, Thought I would post the pics of why I was not there on Sunday. The blue one is what I traded in and the Freestar is the new addition. The beautiful woman would be Mrs. Archie. Check the photo gallery.:beer:

Cool Pics Archie---Hey--Anytime you gettting a better vehicle will always do for an excuse-:lol: FOr a moment there I'm sure you had some folks worried --ya know--the MM for another veh...---Glad that wasn't the case-----

Next month is suppose to be BIG--I believe frdwrnch will be post up some info sometime shortly all about it-

yeah--the Mrs.. looks very happy==and when the Mrs. is happy ..well.. then everybody is happy........oh yeah.......... good luck with your new purchase....Tom

jarchie
02-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey Tom, Thanks. By the way, one of my students said you tried to get him to race you on Sunday. Just to jog you memory, he was in a gold Mustang with a big cowl hood that was a diff color. He described your car right down to the red stripe. :banana2: :burn:

chrish
02-13-2007, 08:12 PM
why not a monterey ,they are begging folk to buy them.......NICE & CHEAP***********

jarchie
02-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Now you tell me. This one stickered out at 34000 and I got 8000 off. not bad if you think about it. :D

Marauderman
02-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Hey Tom, Thanks. By the way, one of my students said you tried to get him to race you on Sunday. Just to jog you memory, he was in a gold Mustang with a big cowl hood that was a diff color. He described your car right down to the red stripe. :banana2: :burn:

.hummmmm.i..t seems I remember a car you described ---yeah --but I don't recall inticing him --it's the sound of the Red Line Beauty that attracts the bugs you know......or maybe he felt a bit intimidated from it...but I don't try and get people to race......just where does he say we were when this happen--to jog my memory better--cause I can't recall where I was on Sunday-----Tom

post edit--I think I remember--Ms M was with me and we were getting on the I-485 ramp from Pineville --and we went towards I-77--ask him if that was the case---but in any event--Red Line's Beauty 's exhaust , as you know, can stirr some thoughts.........I was only trying to establish lane choice anyway---not race ---it may seem that way in getting my lane--don't all Marauders ..??..let me know--

jarchie
02-15-2007, 06:23 PM
I ment to say Saturday, I think it was about the time of the meeting.

Marauderman
02-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I ment to say Saturday, I think it was about the time of the meeting.

where man--where?????????????Get him to fess up!!!or would rather I stop by there with Red Line Beauty , although a bit dirty from the rain , but still the Beauty, tomorrow??????