PDA

View Full Version : CAM March Meet?

Joe Walsh
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival at the Timonium Fairgrounds on Saturday March 24th....:beer:.......:up:

www.beerfestivals.org/calendar/march.html

I plan my entire year by this ^ website....:rofl:

Bluerauder
02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival at the Timonium Fairgrounds on Saturday March 24th....:beer:.......:up:

www.beerfestivals.org/calendar/march.html

I plan my entire year by this ^ website....:rofl:
That's the same weekend as the Kentucky Eastern Regional meet in Bowling Green, KY. Similar to the Bourbon Run last year. Several of the CAM members have expressed interest in going to KY. I am still in the maybe category for KY due to work schedules.

Thread here >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32920&highlight=Kentucky

Joe Walsh
02-14-2007, 05:49 AM
That's the same weekend as the Kentucky Eastern Regional meet in Bowling Green, KY. Similar to the Bourbon Run last year. Several of the CAM members have expressed interest in going to KY. I am still in the maybe category for KY due to work schedules.

Thread here >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32920&highlight=Kentucky

:o OOPS!...Sorry about that.
I forgot about the Kentucky 'Bourbon Run'.
I'll be at the Timonium Festival anyway, if anyone wants to join me.

(I'm not a big fan of Bourbon, I stick to good 'ole Beer!)

Breadfan
02-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Sounds like fun I'll check it out.

Regardless we don't have a Feb or March plan meet planned yet so we need to do something. :)

Beer sounds good.

Cheeseheadbob
02-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Woo Hoo! I can walk to this one! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Bluerauder
02-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Woo Hoo! I can walk to this one! :beer: :beer: :beer:
And CRAWL home !! :rofl:

High-C
02-14-2007, 02:00 PM
I would love to but I will be in sunny AZ for my fathers birthday that weekend... Drink one for me. Maybe two...

Mike Poore
02-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Do you guys mind if I move this one to CAM?

O's Fan Rich
02-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah! WE are in.
There will be 4 of us.

Hope the Marauders ready by then.

DEFYANT
02-14-2007, 03:37 PM
S U B S C R I B I N G!! :d

Haggis
02-15-2007, 04:13 AM
Will be in Kin-tuck-ie that weekend. Have a beer for me and I will have a Bourbon for you. :beer:

MarauderMark
02-15-2007, 07:24 AM
Watching , looking & subscribing.
I wouldn't mind going to Kin-tuck-ie for a drunken stupor(i'm due for one:rock:) . Gordon have a good time my Brutha :up:

ctrlraven
02-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Joe, the wife and I'll be there.

sweetair
02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
I need to look at the "schedule here". Sounds good so far.

Commodore Crap
02-19-2007, 09:16 PM
i think ill be good.

Mike Poore
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll be with Gordon & Chris in Bowling Green. Maybe we could do a video hookup, Timomium sounds like fun.
Darn, it's Joe's first official plan too.
Sorry I'll miss it, buddy, but sign me up when we're gonna do the crab cakes at that Balmer joint you like so well. :D

Joe Walsh
03-21-2007, 07:45 PM
:bump:........:bump:.......... .:bump:

Anyone still interested?

I will be there....probably between 2:00-3:00 PM.

I've got to get my dose of Brew & Barbecue!

I pretty sure that "O's Fan Rich" will be attending.

I spoke with "Cheeseheadbob" today, but he had to cancel due to another commitment.

DEFYANT
03-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Looks like I'll be in New York this weekend. If that changes, I'll be there!!

MarauderMark
03-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Looks like I'll be in New York this weekend. If that changes, I'll be there!!

Sorry Charlie now i remember this thread.I'm sure we will not make it.Pics/fun ya'll.

O's Fan Rich
03-22-2007, 04:43 AM
OsFanRich will be IN DA HOUSE!

Look for the tall fat guy with the beige script Orioles cap.
Bringing the wife and a friend and his wife.... but we will be there about 1pm.

Bluerauder
03-22-2007, 05:53 AM
:bump:........:bump:.......... .:bump:

Anyone still interested?

I will be there....probably between 2:00-3:00 PM.

I'll be in Hagerstown, MD for some MV V coordination. If I can get outta there by 1:00-1:30 PM, I could be in Timonium between 2:30 and 3:00 PM. Gotta check with the better half to see if see is interested in a double run. :) The fairgrounds are pretty big ... got any particular rally location in mind?

Bluerauder
03-25-2007, 06:34 AM
I'll be in Hagerstown, MD for some MV V coordination. If I can get outta there by 1:00-1:30 PM, I could be in Timonium between 2:30 and 3:00 PM. Gotta check with the better half to see if see is interested in a double run. :) The fairgrounds are pretty big ... got any particular rally location in mind?
Sorry Joe. Yesterday's weather was pretty crappy. Wet and nasty for the entire ride to Hagerstown. Finished up my business there and hit the German Restaurant/Stube downtown for lunch. Very nice.

Stopped by the Sheraton Four Points hotel and took some pics. Then went over to the Washington County park that is the site for the MV V picnic/car show and took some more pics. Very nice location and amenities.

Decided just to hit the road back home through the rain and clouds. :o

Joe Walsh
03-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi Charlie,
We had an ultra mini-CAM meet.....Rich & myself.

It was pretty crappy weather yesterday, and both Rich and I drove NMVs.
(Non Marauder Vehicles)

It was a nice festival. I got to hang out with Rich, Michelle and their friends while sampling lots of different beers!:beer:

Sounds like you were doing a good bit of driving yesterday.

Which park were you 'scoping' out...Greenbrier?

Bluerauder
03-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Which park were you 'scoping' out...Greenbrier?
Park was picked/recommended by Haggis & Ladyhawke (I think). 2 covered pavillions, parking for 150+ cars. Lots of green with kiddie playgrounds, sports fields, tennis, volleyball, etc. Quite nice park.

It is the Washington County Regional Park about 1 mile from the host hotel. It is located off Mount Aetna Road (probably less than 1/4 mile east of the hotel as the crow flies).

Yeah, I was driving a NMV yesterday too because of the rain. We took the wife's Freestyle with the nav system. It helped some; but it is pretty easy to get in and around Hagerstown.