PDA

View Full Version : MVV Update #1

MyTMerc
02-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Hi from your MVV planning group. We are honored to be selected to host the event from among several worthy submittals. For the members of CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.

With that in mind, the hotel is having a small computer glitch with getting the reservation rate code properly set up. They have made several corrections already but still have one to go to get it right. Once they do I’ll publish all the hotel gouge so you can start making your reservations at our discounted price of $75 per night. For a quality hotel, in the DC area, in the summer, that is a very good rate. It’s $44 below their normal rate for that time of year.

The event will be held in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/ /><st1:place>CAM </st1:place>it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.
<FONT face=<font size=" /><st1:place><st1:City>Hagerstown</st1:City>, <st1:State>MD.</st1:State></st1:place> We painstakingly weighed the many options in our region and this was the best fit for our vastly dispersed group. <st1:City><st1:place>Hagerstown</st1:place></st1:City> is centrally located and at the crossroads of two major interstate highways. It’s within striking distance of DC, Baltimore, <st1:place>Carlisle</st1:place> and too many points of interest to list in this post. We will be providing routine updates in this forum so check back often.

MarauderMark
02-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Hi from your MVV planning group. We are honored to be selected to host the event from among several worthy submittals. For the members of CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.

With that in mind, the hotel is having a small computer glitch with getting the reservation rate code properly set up. They have made several corrections already but still have one to go to get it right. Once they do I’ll publish all the hotel gouge so you can start making your reservations at our discounted price of $75 per night. For a quality hotel, in the DC area, in the summer, that is a very good rate. It’s $44 below their normal rate for that time of year.

The event will be held in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/ /><st1:place>CAM </st1:place>it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.
<FONT face=<font size=" /><st1:place><st1:City>Hagerstown</st1:City>, <st1:State>MD.</st1:State></st1:place> We painstakingly weighed the many options in our region and this was the best fit for our vastly dispersed group. <st1:City><st1:place>Hagerstown</st1:place></st1:City> is centrally located and at the crossroads of two major interstate highways. It’s within striking distance of DC, Baltimore, <st1:place>Carlisle</st1:place> and too many points of interest to list in this post. We will be providing routine updates in this forum so check back often.

I must be getting old.
Sounds Grrrrreat!:up::D