PDA

View Full Version : Photo shot idea II

jdando
02-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey Gang;

I drove by the old Luther Lincoln Mercury in Plymouth. Seems they have been combined with North Country Ford, but the building is still there and the lot is plowed.

I was thinking that it would be cool to park a ton of Marauders and Crown Vics in the front row. Not sure if there is a big rush to do this, but I thought it would be a cool picture. We could photoshop out the Luther sign and put Marauder World or something less cheesy there.

Since it was warm, got the car cleaned up.:banana: The 40* felt like spring!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/cleanmm_339384.jpg

jeremy

crouse
02-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Sounds fun. I'd be in for that. It's supposed to snow this weekend though. Maybe the following weekend? Car looks good Jeremy. Mine looks like hell.

jdando
02-19-2007, 04:21 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/1/0/2/frontview1sml.jpg

I had some free time this afternoon.:help: Just need to work on the banner.

jeremy

superford3
02-19-2007, 04:33 PM
sounds good to me i have a few friends with p71s and another freind just bought a silver birch today so let us know time and date and well see if we can make it

Marauderjack
02-20-2007, 04:45 AM
jeremy.....jeremy.....jeremy.. ...

Cabin fever must be HELL!!!!:shake: :rolleyes:

I am very impressed that you can keep yourself entertained through the loooooong cold Northern Winter.....throwing hot water in the friged air......car on a frozen lake.....abandoned dealership !!! :beer:

Keep your spirits up my friend......"Phil" said Spring is just around the corner!!:confused:

Cool pix.....Keep 'em coming!!:bows:

Marauderjack:burnout:

I Tried
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
If you wait until spring I will have the marauder out of storage. Who bought the silver birch and did they get it in shakopee?

Tim

superford3
02-20-2007, 04:59 PM
If you wait until spring I will have the marauder out of storage. Who bought the silver birch and did they get it in shakopee?

Tim
chuck a freind of mine did he is also on tcstangs

Gage
02-20-2007, 08:58 PM
hello, i am chuck and i bought the silver birch that no one wnated. i did not pay 22k. nice to meet you few and hope to meet in person at one of the meetings.

ty

?HP ?TQ

I Tried
02-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Cool that you got it. Looked like a nice car. I looked at it every time I drove by and when I was there last fall test driving the silver Porsche they still have there. I hope you got a good deal, when I was there I had the wifes marauder and they were asking all sorts of questions. Welcome to the marauder team got big plans for the car?

tim

superford3
02-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Cool that you got it. Looked like a nice car. I looked at it every time I drove by and when I was there last fall test driving the silver Porsche they still have there. I hope you got a good deal, when I was there I had the wifes marauder and they were asking all sorts of questions. Welcome to the marauder team got big plans for the car?

tim
we are working on the plans he came over lastnight and talked about a couple things:)

superford3
02-24-2007, 07:53 PM
so do we have a date yet