PDA

View Full Version : CAM Cruisin' & Car Shows

Joe Walsh
02-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Fellow CAMmers, I'm sure that almost all of us will be attending MVV...:banana2:
In addition to the Big August event, I would like to attend as many different cruise nights and car shows as I can this coming year.

I posted this link last year, so I thought that I'd do it again for your use.

I found four local* cruise nights that I knew nothing about until I found this website....

www.capitalcruisin.com

*Mt Airy - Jimmy Cone Cruise
*Glen Burnie - Friday night & Wednesday night cruises
*Bowie - Glory Days cruise
Plus there are several in Laurel, Frederick & Eldersburg that I've not had a chance to attend...not to mention the big BurgerKing cruise in Manassas!

DEFYANT
02-23-2007, 08:31 PM
:hmmm: Should this be the *official* CAM cruisin / car show thread? Stickyd in the CAM forum?

Just an idea.

I'll post up the Mustang Club of MD shows when they come out.

MarauderMark
02-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Good find Joe:up:

Bluerauder
02-24-2007, 06:21 AM
In addition to the Big August event, I would like to attend as many different cruise nights and car shows as I can this coming year.
Are we gonna try to duplicate the Safford L/M show again this year in June (Father's Day weekend, I believe)? It's worth it just for the huge door prizes. :D

Would love to see the MM gang show up enmasse for the Manassas Burger King show (Every Saturday afternoon April-October beginning at 3-4 PM).

Breadfan
02-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Would love to see the MM gang show up enmasse for the Manassas Burger King show (Every Saturday afternoon April-October beginning at 3-4 PM).

If we do this I know I can get the '65 Merc out, it's still not quite fit for a 100+ mile run through the highways of DC/MD.

But BK is no problem whatsoever.

sweetair
02-25-2007, 09:14 PM
I've gone to the Mt Airy Jimmy Cone. It was quite large. I was the only MM. Lots of people giving a positive reply towards her. It is every other Sat night during the summer. Either the first and third Sat or 2nd and 4th. Can't remember. To be figured out...

High-C
02-26-2007, 08:07 AM
FYI... I have never been to the rod & custom show in OC but plan on attending this year for sure. Crab cakes and beer anyone?

March 9-10-11, 2007

http://www.specialeventpro.com/hotrod.php

Joe Walsh
04-23-2007, 06:21 PM
:bump:

Mark (N40GL),
Here is the website that we had discussed during lunch at the CAM meet on Sunday.
It lists a LOT of shows and Cruise nights.

Joe

Tom Doan
04-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Sunday mornings starting at 8am at the church of the holy donut, RT.29 and 198 in Burtonsville, easy to get to.Tom

Joe Walsh
07-03-2008, 01:55 PM
:bump:

There are some new cruise nights listed, plus we have a lot of newer CAMmers who may not have seen this post from early last year.

Lots of good links to local car clubs as well....maybe we should try to get a 'link' on this website...?

www.capitalcruisin.com