PDA

View Full Version : V Force mufflers

paheff
02-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Had to replace the muffler on my F-150 today due to faulty installation of the single in/dual out that the previous owner had put on. The existing muffler was louder than stock and sounded decent, but since I was replacing it, I asked the owner of the Muffler shop if he had any suggestions. He suggested, and I bought, a V Force muffler. I really like the way it sounds on my '04 4.6 alot. Loud enough without being obnoxious, nice low tone and no drone at speed. Previous to this, I'd never heard of them, but after checking their http://www.flopro.com/VForce.htm website they appear OK. Does anyone have any experience with these mufflers, because I am seriously considering putting them on my Marauder.

badabotha
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
I had pro flows put on a month after I bought my marauder and like the way they sound. They are very noticeably louder than the stock mufflers. A good comparison in the way they sound would be flowmasters on a cobra. They are pretty tough sounding at wot with a little bit of drone around 2100-2500 rpms. It's also nice that they don't cost an arm and a leg. All my opinions of course.