PDA

View Full Version : Silver 04 Marauder in NC

Bob K
03-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know anything about the history of the silver 04 Marauder for sale by a dealer in New Bern, NC? I was going to go look at it but did not know if anyone here might already be familiar with that car.

Thanks
Bob
Davie Co. NC

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=215693123&dealer_id=1855635&car_year=2004&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=MERC&transmission=&model=MARAUDER&distance=200&make2=&address=27006&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2007&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=197

Marauderman
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
know nothing about car but the pics seem to indicate it has the light flint interior----if it had the dark with moon roof--....well I could get excited......but for less w/that mileage........and you get it for less when you bring your check book.....intimadiation is so great.........

Bob K
03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
The dark interior and moon roof would be the ideal setup in a silver MM. I know I can get it for $17,500. I just looked at a mint 2003 CV Sport in silver with the dark interior, it looked great but it is not a MM. Truthfully, I am so on the fence with this MM purchase. I have a nice CV now that runs and looks great, people move out of my way and I got a deal on it but the drive for a Marauder is strong.

Bob

KillJoy
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
MM's are like NO other car.

Big.

Sleek.

Fast.

:up:

KillJoy

Hotrauder
03-01-2007, 06:48 PM
The dark interior and moon roof would be the ideal setup in a silver MM. I know I can get it for $17,500. I just looked at a mint 2003 CV Sport in silver with the dark interior, it looked great but it is not a MM. Truthfully, I am so on the fence with this MM purchase. I have a nice CV now that runs and looks great, people move out of my way and I got a deal on it but the drive for a Marauder is strong.

Bob

Bob, Follow your heart, you will have plenty of time to drive old people cars, if you really want to.... If you don't, what have you lost? I traded a perfectly good low mileage 03 CV LX Sport bought new and would never go back, ever. Dennis

KillJoy
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Bob, Follow your heart, you will have plenty of time to drive old people cars, if you really want to.... If you don't, what have you lost? I traded a perfectly good low mileage 03 CV LX Sport bought new and would never go back, ever. Dennis

Hell, I traded a 53 week old GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew Cab....and have never looked back :D

KillJoy

Bob K
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the good advice. The MM Force is strong with you two! LOL! You're right. I better make the plung soon because looking for a good Marauder is taking up a lot of my time right now.

I will be at the event on the 17th, hope to meet you there.
Bob

fastblackmerc
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Bob, try sending "Steve NC" a PM. He lives in New Bern and could maybe take a look at it for you.

PM Roylpita the VIN he can run an OASIS report and get you the repair history.

fastblackmerc
03-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Bob, regarding the meet on the 17th at fordwrench's shop. I'll be meeting "stevecory" at 64 & 15/501 at around 0800 - 0830. Will continue West on 64 to 49 South. Your welcome to join us.

jarchie
03-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey, I paid 18,800 for my Black 03, one owner and same milage as what that silver one has. If they want to sell the car, make 'em an offer. Money talks, BS walks! Or so I hear, but I have never really seen BS walk. It seem as though it only seems to lay there. really! even when you poke it with a stick,:poke: it just see ms to lay there.........

Jimsbowies
03-12-2007, 11:47 AM
I too glanced at that one....but I managed to snag a low-mileage "red" one out of the mid-west for the same as the silver one. My first MM though certainly NOT my first "SVT" kinda Ford product. Gotta pair of Cobras sitting in the driveway

Marauderman
03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I too glanced at that one....but I managed to snag a low-mileage "red" one out of the mid-west for the same as the silver one. My first MM though certainly NOT my first "SVT" kinda Ford product. Gotta pair of Cobras sitting in the driveway

Great Jimbo----where you from? Post up your location---we have many members over the state---....we like getting together..........and welcome aboard..ps--my boss has a Cobra..cough..cough...but they are nice ---lease it isn't a GT////Tom

69marquis conv
03-12-2007, 05:27 PM
The silver MM in New Bern may not originally be from NC- NC does not use a front license plate and this MM has one. I'd run a carfax to see where it's been.

jarchie
03-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo, Did you buy the car, is it still there? There was one at the Mitsubishi dealer in Huntersville, but it didn't last three days. I haven't seen it there. They could have taken it off the front line, but I haven't seen it in a few days.:confused:

Marauderman
03-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo, Did you buy the car, is it still there? There was one at the Mitsubishi dealer in Huntersville, but it didn't last three days. I haven't seen it there. They could have taken it off the front line, but I haven't seen it in a few days.:confused:

I Deputise you to seek and find out where it is----you know how learkers are here looking for MM's are--wanting to know where there are any---so go out and find where that beauty has gone or is sleep ..........go ...man...go....we are waiting to hear from you---and so are they........

Steve_NC
04-02-2007, 06:08 PM
I contacted him on this car, but his wife has some medical issues to address first. He did not buy the car. I tried to go see the car in person 2 times, but the dealer had it on "loan"?? How do you list a car for sale then loan it out? I have worked with this dealer a few times befor and had no trouble, but i would shy away from this deal.

Bob K
04-05-2007, 12:52 PM
He had that car on a dealer to dealer web site with a buy it now of $17,500.