PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lidio and Alternative

SID210SA
03-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I must say I was pretty hyped about the tune before I got it and wasnt sure if I was impressed once I got the tune in the Marauder. I did notice the shift points but wasn't sure about the gained Hp. To be fair I hadn't driven the Marauder for 3 weeks and put the tune in as soon as I got her back, so I counldn't tell the before and after difference I found out yesterday that I was extremely pleased with my tune and am glad I got it....My best time was 14.64 at 94.9 mph with the tune and JLT on street tires and 93 octane, with a 2.18 60ft time. I cut a full second off my time with the tune.
So I want to thank you Lidio and Alternative....I love my tune!!!

Mike

Seneca
03-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Lidio has one heck of an awsome tune. Makes for a very fun responsive driving car. :beer:

Pat
03-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Lideo is featured in one of the Mustang and Fast Ford magazines, this month's issue. Check it out.

Yea, SID210SA and several other NTM drivers enjoyed Saturday's race day opener at Pine Valley Raceway near Lufkin, Texas. I can attest to his being happy with his Lidio tune as I am with mine.

Black 04
03-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I installed my Lidio tune about a week ago, I am very pleased with the results. The shift patterns are more resonsive and the tires break loose with no effort.

gmtech
03-05-2007, 04:21 PM
good to hear..next mod is lidio tune..cant wait:banana2: