PDA

View Full Version : WOW, MVV In Hagerstown!

Warbuff
03-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Man, I get busy and don't check the forums for a while and this happens? Congrats to all that are putting this together, looks like it will be a great time!..

But........ I will be unable to attend :( That is the same weekend that I will be in Deep Creek MD. It's only about 125mils away so there is still a chance I might stop in.

Again, congrats to all for getting this in the area!

Bluerauder
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Man, I get busy and don't check the forums for a while and this happens? Congrats to all that are putting this together, looks like it will be a great time!..

But........ I will be unable to attend :( That is the same weekend that I will be in Deep Creek MD. It's only about 125mils away so there is still a chance I might stop in.

Again, congrats to all for getting this in the area!

108 miles. Easy daily commute to Hagerstown. :D

or ... Still plenty time to change your plans for Deep Creek. The fish'll wait. You can always go there ... Marauderville in the CAM area only happens once in a blue moon. ;)

Warbuff
03-05-2007, 09:42 AM
I wish it was just a fishing trip that I could reschedule. This just happens to be the same weekend that we bring all of our employees in for 4 days of sun & fun up at the lake.

Bluerauder
03-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I wish it was just a fishing trip that I could reschedule. This just happens to be the same weekend that we bring all of our employees in for 4 days of sun & fun up at the lake.
Then we'll just run up there for a couple hours -- can you handle parking for about 50-75 family sedans? :rofl:

Road Trip !!! :D

Warbuff
03-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Sure can, we are staying at the WISP resort...... last year it looked like they had parking for about 300 cars :)

MarauderMark
03-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Just stop by for a lil bit b4 you go.

merc6
03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I made a gazillion excuses to why I couldn't make the other meets. now that it came to my area i can't mak it either. take picts and video of it please. Hope the govt computers alow video.