PDA

View Full Version : Daniel - You OK?

Eric91Z
03-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Daniel. I don't think I have seen him post in here for a while and I had sent an email to the link on his website (which looks to be under going a make over) and had not heard back.

I hope he is OK health wise and still in business as I really want to order some coil covers, buttons, and oil fill cap cover.

Anyone heard anything?

RR|Suki
03-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Daniel. I don't think I have seen him post in here for a while and I had sent an email to the link on his website (which looks to be under going a make over) and had not heard back.

I hope he is OK health wise and still in business as I really want to order some coil covers, buttons, and oil fill cap cover.

Anyone heard anything?

I spoke to him over email not long ago, if you e mailed him he should get back to you in not too long

Cobra25
03-07-2007, 10:09 AM
I saw him at the Tower Shops a few weeks ago, He wasn't feeling too good.

DANIEL
03-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I am ok now i just get out of my body the kidney stone so i am happy about that , i start to get sick with a flu but i am taking theraflu from the first moment i hope i can cut it off.
besides that i recieve a letter from the enviromental department giving me a time to complete some requirements or they will charge me 15000 dollars a day i am in fault , 2 days and i have to close

nice 15000 a day for a 30 pages form i have to fill , and i am working on it now , they ask some questions that i have no idea what they want .

:mad2:

Eric91Z
03-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I am ok now i just get out of my body the kidney stone so i am happy about that , i start to get sick with a flu but i am taking theraflu from the first moment i hope i can cut it off.
besides that i recieve a letter from the enviromental department giving me a time to complete some requirements or they will charge me 15000 dollars a day i am in fault , 2 days and i have to close

nice 15000 a day for a 30 pages form i have to fill , and i am working on it now , they ask some questions that i have no idea what they want .

:mad2:

Sorry to hear all of that, but glad the stone is out. Can't imagine the pain you went through with that.

I am not in that big of a hurry. Will operations be up and running at some point again so I can get some of your excellent products?

Eric91Z
03-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Spoke to Daniel today. Nice guy with a lot going on right now. None the less, he was kind enough to take my order for a set of coil covers and an oil cap cover. Should be a couple weeks and I will have those!!! Can't wait.

Embassy
03-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Is there a contact number at which he can be reached?

Thanks.

Edit: Daniel promptly replied to my PM and gave me the assistance I needed.