PDA

View Full Version : FIT Kit #28 Sold

maraudernkc
03-14-2007, 06:33 AM
FIT Kit #28 was sold to a Texas Member. FIT will Install the kit in Kansas City the last weekend in March. Welcome to the FIT/Procharger Racing Team:party:

Bigdogjim
03-14-2007, 08:45 AM
OK! Way to go! :up:

Mike
03-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Welcome #28 :burnout:

Hoping to have #26 installed sometime after the trip to KY. :banana2:

da'law
03-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the club and my advice to you, by stock in Tire Rack!!!:D

John Nero
03-14-2007, 10:50 AM
welcome to the club

teamrope
03-14-2007, 01:04 PM
From #19 welcome to the wonderful world of boost. :beer:

MarauderTJA
03-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the world of boost:up: You will love your new found power:burnout:

rumble
03-14-2007, 01:24 PM
FIT Kit #28 was sold to a Texas Member. FIT will Install the kit in Kansas City the last weekend in March. Welcome to the FIT/Procharger Racing Team:party:

Congratulations.:beer:
What part of Texas? Please tell him/her to check on the activities
on the North Texas Marauders forum and see what Cruzer and Pat
have planed for us. He won't be disappointed.

Marauderjack
03-14-2007, 02:21 PM
You are on a ROLL....Greg!!!:beer:

Congrats to you and #28!!!:beer: :beer:

Marauderjack....#10:D

tmac1337
03-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Congratulations............enj oy it!

HwyCruiser
03-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Congrats to soon-to-be FIT/ProCharger racing team member #28!

And another KC install too... party at Greg's house!

:party:

Seneca
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Congratulations From #20!.. Glad someone Jumped on that deal.. Let the whistling begin!!:banana:

BeamMeUp
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
A little slow on this post-up because I've been busy lately, but ProCharger #28 got installed in Kansas City several days ago. Thanks go to:

Greg, for the 11 second special. Know you didn't make much $ off of this kit, and I appreciate it!

Mike, for the hospitality and expert install. It would have taken me at least 5 times as long to do it myself.

JD (HwyCruiser), for helping me with the custom tune install and how to use the DiabloSport Predator. Also thanks for the test drive in yours - hope you didn't get too many gray hairs from that :)

Jack (MarauderJack), for the ProCharger info prior to my decision, and also for selling me the wheels to be widened.

HwyCruiser
04-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Scott, it was great to meet you!

You've got quite a beast there. I think our cars were twins except for your 4.10s and dual modes. Man I really liked the sound of those dual modes. I might have to go that route if my headers turn out too loud.

I was only half-exaggerating about getting scared on the "test drive", LOL! I'm just glad I had an o-***** handle on my side. These cars are too fun not to open them up.

Now get some decent rubber under that bad boy and have fun with it!

BeamMeUp
04-12-2007, 05:40 AM
Thanks J D,

It was good to meet you to. Yes the Dual Modes sound awesome, so much better than those sorry *ss droning Flowmaster 50's I had on there before. Will let you know if I have any long term problems with them as some have mentioned that the spring loaded gates start to rattle after a while.

Definitely need to get some better tires under it. Can light up these stock KDW's at will and get sideways in a hurry.

Also got my tunes backed up from the Predator on to my home computer last night. Thanks again for the tips!

MarauderTJA
04-12-2007, 05:47 AM
You were in good hands for sure. Glad everything came out great for your install. Now enjoy and kill some Mustangs and Corvettes:D .

tmac1337
04-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes the Dual Modes sound awesome, so much better than those sorry *ss droning Flowmaster 50's I had on there before. Will let you know if I have any long term problems with them as some have mentioned that the spring loaded gates start to rattle after a while.

The Dual Mode Mufflers are the way to go hands down. I have had a pair on my car for a couple of years now with no problems. Car sounds great!

MarauderTJA
04-14-2007, 06:04 PM
I have Flowmaster Delta 50's, SW long tubes and no cats with my exhaust, they sound great & mean arouind town. And no drone at all on the highway and when in OD. I love them.

Bradley G
04-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Congrats!... you will love it!

BeamMeUp
04-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Let me qualify my Flowmaster 50 remark. Actually they sounded pretty good on my stock exhaust, but when I went to the Cobra manifolds and X-pipe it sounded like a diesel truck inside the cabin and I couldn't wait to get rid of that noise. The dual modes are sweet - no drone in the cabin and quieter with a deeper tone than the Flow 50's, until I get on it that is :).

MarauderTJA
04-15-2007, 04:54 AM
Let me qualify my Flowmaster 50 remark. Actually they sounded pretty good on my stock exhaust, but when I went to the Cobra manifolds and X-pipe it sounded like a diesel truck inside the cabin and I couldn't wait to get rid of that noise. The dual modes are sweet - no drone in the cabin and quieter with a deeper tone than the Flow 50's, until I get on it that is :).

Most important is that you are happy and that is all that counts.:up:

HwyCruiser
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Scott's dyno chart from his trip to Springfield last weekend to get the AFR dialed in:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/jdomino/Marauder/scottdyno.jpg

Sorry I couldn't get down there Sunday. Sounds like Dave took good care of you. Have fun with that bad boy!

BeamMeUp
06-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks for posting that up JD. Can't wait to put on the rear 295/45 Nitto 555's over the weekend so I might be able to hookup a little better when getting on the go pedal. Roasting the stockers has been fun though!