PDA

View Full Version : Wrap-up To Frdwrnch's Open House(shop)

Marauderman
03-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Want to say thanks for all who came out to Russells open (shop) house----and Thanks to Russell for all the food goodies---althgough the Pork came late--it was delicious---for those who left before it was done--sorry--

Was nice to see Butch, Archie , and long lost friend(member) DOK, and some newer members stop by--Chris and Bob --believe they both from the Raleigh area---and of course fastblackmerc--becoming more and more known as the local King of Bling I believe---:lol:

Russel you have a great looking shop and alot of your other friends came by as well--from your association with the Mustang club and the Ford Falcon club--

Was a fun day and Congrats to and for your new endeavors---

I took some pics showing todays outing--hope they turn out ok for ya'll to see--here goes.......

Marauderman
03-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Here are some more pics---

The 1st pic , with Archie, left and then Butch and then fastblackmerc who is looking hard at the Triology, shows fastblackmerc stairing down at Butch's Triology--as if to be thinking/saying to himself---Soon,baby,soon,,,,--I can't wait for my best buddy toget it either---the fun and grin on his face will be something to enjoy....others are of the cars and food of course..

Marauderman
03-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Here are some pics---

Red Line Beauty being looked at -----and then SC Cheesehead as he is getting ready to drive his Blue beauty for the first time with 410's---and then Russel in the backgroung welcoming friends in the shop--

Marauderman
03-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Take a look at what we found as we were leaving---a real pretty one fer sur--

Bob K
03-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Thank you for the invite. It was nice to meet you guys and the awesome Marauders. Sorry we had to check out early, my friend with the Mustangs is in the Trooper Academy and his free time on the weekend flies by.

Bob
AKA Mr. LoJack
98 CV

Marauderman
03-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Thank you for the invite. It was nice to meet you guys and the awesome Marauders. Sorry we had to check out early, my friend with the Mustangs is in the Trooper Academy and his free time on the weekend flies by.

Bob
AKA Mr. LoJack
98 CV

Nice meeting you Bob--and your Trooper to be friend--hope we can meet again some time and talk more car stuff ---Tom

SC Cheesehead
03-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Here are some pics---

Red Line Beauty being looked at -----and then SC Cheesehead as he is getting ready to drive his Blue beauty for the first time with 410's---and then Russel in the backgroung welcoming friends in the shop--

Oooooooooooh yeah, first sip of the mod Kool-Aid....and I LIKE IT!!!:D

4:10's+Reinhart tune+PHP CAI = whole new driving experience!

Thanks again to Russell for the super install job. Quality work at a fair price, he's gonna do well.

SCCH

frdwrnch
03-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks to all of you for your support. We had a great day! Everyone commented on the strong showing by the Marauder Group. Most knew what it was but had not seen that many in one place before. I got to meet a lot of new enthusiasts. I apologize for not being able to hang out with the group much but I was a little surprised with the number of folks that showed up for the event.
I think Cheesehead is falling in love with his MM all over again! The car ran great when finished with the Stage 1 mods. I Look forward to our next gathering.

Marauderman
03-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Russel--Its great having someone like you around--not only as a friend--and an MM owner--=But a great Place to take your car when it needs shop work---I've got a bunch of your cards to hand out----its nice to have an honest shop to go to--they are a dying bread.........Appreciate all you did for us...........Tom

Bob K
04-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Fordwrench, thanks for the tip on the DR tune. I bought the Xcal 2 tune from him and my CV flies. It will push you in the seat quick. If I had cheap tires on the car and the traction control off, I bet it would chirp every gear. I had to change the belt because it was chirping when I let off a heavy foot but that was an easy fix. Running 91 octane and getting 22 mpg with my foot in it quite often!
Bob

frdwrnch
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Great! Tuning is a wonderful thing, not only in horsepower gains but in the other aspects that you can appreciate in everyday driving such as shift timing and firmness. I know quite a few people with Dennis' tuning and they are happy campers.

SC Cheesehead
04-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Great! Tuning is a wonderful thing, not only in horsepower gains but in the other aspects that you can appreciate in everyday driving such as shift timing and firmness. I know quite a few people with Dennis' tuning and they are happy campers.

:D You Betcha!!!:D

SCCH