PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

frdwrnch
03-18-2007, 01:30 PM
I just wanted to thank you guys for coming out and supporting my open house. The turnout was strong and I think everyone had a good time. Many people commented on the good showing by the Carolina Marauders. Saw some new and old faces and some really fine rides. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again on an anniversary sometime. Thanks again!

DEFYANT
03-18-2007, 01:34 PM
What? No pics??

SC Cheesehead
03-18-2007, 02:07 PM
What? No pics??
Check out Marauderman's "Wrap up" thread for a couple pics.

SCCH

96DiamondVIII
03-18-2007, 04:07 PM
I definitely enjoyed it. And thanks for the tasty food as well! :)

Marauderman
03-18-2007, 04:16 PM
It was our pleasure --to enjoy your food and place--Its great to have a nice honest shop around--they are a dying bread these days--Tom

fastblackmerc
03-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks Russell! Had great time. Good food, good friends some old some new....

Can I stop by Friday on my way back home for some BBQ? :D

frdwrnch
03-25-2007, 05:37 AM
The BBQ didn't last 'til Friday but your welcome for lunch anytime!

jarchie
03-27-2007, 05:56 AM
I would have to say a good time was had by all. :beer: I enjoyed seeing some new faces, being a new face myself. Russell, nice shop, looks great, just about everything one needs! The only thing I would have liked to do was get a picture of all the Marauders together. It was really nice to meet al you guys! Hey Cheesehead, I think lat May or maybe the June meeting at your pool, I mean house?:D Sorry to say I am out for next month, I will be in Orlando from April 1 to May 12. I have a few pictures, but they are not as good as Tom's. Thanks again to Russell, I think you had a very succesfull open house!