PDA

View Full Version : Addco front swaybar install review

HwyCruiser
03-18-2007, 05:32 PM
I posted a review on installing the Addco front swaybar.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/reviews/showproduct.php?product=51

Hopefully there's a couple of tips that will make an install go smoother. This is an easy one man job with a couple extra jackstands. If you're deliberate about it the install should go pretty quick. I did this last night in a couple of hours. Getting the front of the car up on stands and the wheels off was half the battle.

I took the Marauder out for a few errands today and I noticed the difference right away. I've had the rear swaybar on for a couple of years now and the front felt like it should have been there all along - the two compliment each other perfectly. I had always thought my Marauder plowed through corners too much, but with matched swaybars and the cut springs it feels just right.

Man this car is a blast to drive, and it keeps getting better.

KillJoy
03-18-2007, 05:34 PM
VERY NICE WRITE-UP! :up:

KillJoy

HwyCruiser
03-18-2007, 05:40 PM
VERY NICE WRITE-UP! :up:

KillJoy

Thanks! I actually had fun doing it. Sure beats the expense and hassle of having someone else to do something this simple. Best $130 I've spent in awhile (because nothing has been that cheap!).

BTW, can a mod please correct the thread title (Addco). Sorry, fat fingers.

Blackened300a
03-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the tips! They will come in handy since my front addco sway bar arrived on friday.
Ill be ordering a rear and do them both one Saturday soon.

HwyCruiser
03-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the tips! They will come in handy since my front addco sway bar arrived on friday.
Ill be ordering a rear and do them both one Saturday soon.

No problem. Write up a step-by-step on the rear swaybar and we'll have it whipped for the next guy! :up: