PDA

View Full Version : 410 Gears

shami02
03-21-2007, 04:56 PM
OK fellow CAMmers I bought a set of 410's and need to install them. I am not sure I want to try and setup a ring and pinion in the driveway, no it isn't just not sure I know I am not gong to try that. So I am looking for a shop. Any suggestions or recommendations of a reasonably priced place that will do a good job and be somewhere in the metro area? Any help people?

Thankx in advance for your options,
Mike (SHAMI02)

Joe Walsh
03-21-2007, 08:19 PM
OK fellow CAMmers I bought a set of 410's and need to install them. I am not sure I want to try and setup a ring and pinion in the driveway, no it isn't just not sure I know I am not gong to try that. So I am looking for a shop. Any suggestions or recommendations of a reasonably priced place that will do a good job and be somewhere in the metro area? Any help people?

Thankx in advance for your options,
Mike (SHAMI02)

Mike, Although I have not done gears (yet) on my Marauder, I know of 3 shops that do lots of Mustang work:

1: JPC Racing in Glen Burnie, Md.
(866) 572-7223
Justin, the owner, runs one of the fastest 05/06 Mustangs in the country.
www.jpcracing.com

2: Horsepower by Hermann in Crofton, Md.
(410) 451-3790
They did an excellent subframe install on my 84 Mustang GT.
www.hbh.org

3: ELD Performance in Millersville, Md.
(410) 729-8418
I have not been to their new shop yet, but they've done lots of 8.8 rear gears for Mustangs.
www.eldperformance.com

ctrlraven
03-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Wow I had no clue where Horsepower by Hermann was until now, glad to know their pretty close. One of my friends with a 2000 mustang gt had his procharger, headers and a few other things done at JPC and was very pleased with their work.