PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Richmond,VA?

Marauderman
03-26-2007, 07:35 AM
Hey ya'll--Me and Red Line Beauty will be visiting Richmond, VA on April 27,28 and 29 next month.

Any MM'ers in Richmond that might be able to meet and say HI??

Hotrauder
03-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Tom, going to be in Willimsburg the 28th thru to the 5th. Enjoy your trip, bud. Dennis

Marauderman
03-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Tom, going to be in Willimsburg the 28th thru to the 5th. Enjoy your trip, bud. Dennis

Great to be in same state , same time--but a tad too far away--for us both---LOL

MyTMerc
03-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Hey ya'll--Me and Red Line Beauty will be visiting Richmond, VA on April 27,28 and 29 next month.

Marauderman,
I'm sure there are Marauders there, but I don't remember seeing a post from the Richmond area.

Bluerauder
03-28-2007, 06:37 AM

I may be one of the closest "active" MM.Net members to Richmond; but I am still some 88.8 miles north. Might possibly be convinced to split the difference with you and meet up in the middle. Say Exit 130 or so. There is a Cracker Barrel located there in the Massaponax Factory Outlet Center where Route 1 and I-95 interesect.

Marauderman
03-28-2007, 11:37 AM
I may be one of the closest "active" MM.Net members to Richmond; but I am still some 88.8 miles north. Might possibly be convinced to split the difference with you and meet up in the middle. Say Exit 130 or so. There is a Cracker Barrel located there in the Massaponax Factory Outlet Center where Route 1 and I-95 interesect.

Am going up on Friday the 27th --if plans that day when I get there fall thru--I may call u up and see if your available---thanks for the effort---Tom

Cliff Kavanaugh
03-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi Guys: I live in Charlottesville, VA and I can get to Richmond or the Cracker Barrel located in the Massaponax Factory Outlet Center where Route 1 and I-95 interesect.

Marauderman
03-29-2007, 04:06 AM
Seems there are some Mid -state MM'ers IN VA. around after all---wonder if there could be more---?????????

Stranger in the Black Sedan
04-17-2007, 05:53 AM
I am about 1.5 hrs from Richmond

Marauderman
04-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I plan on getting into Richmond around 5PM --a bit later --cause I'm stopping off at fastblackmerc's house in Cary NC earlier in the day--anyway--will prolly have dinner with my sister and her new beau--( she is 69 and he is 71) --outta be good--want to make sure little brother approves---yeah--like my word means something at this time in life---:lol:

I can still meet later (possible) if there is anyone in town who can--anyone maybe for a Saturday meet during the day in town like we do in the South.....................

post edit:--Got the Red Line Beauty a New Battery--up to 850 CA--and and a change of Royal Purple oil change with filter--She is ready now to stretch her rubbber---oh yeah!!!!!!!