PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, been away

Steve_NC
04-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Sorry to be out of touch for so long guys. I have started back to school, and it is eating all of my time. I can't wait for classes to end so I can finally get those sway bars in.
I have seen several MMs in town recently and carded one. I will try to get the others as I can find them.

jimlam56
04-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Sorry to be out of touch for so long guys. I have started back to school, and it is eating all of my time. I can't wait for classes to end so I can finally get those sway bars in.
I have seen several MMs in town recently and carded one. I will try to get the others as I can find them.

I wondered where you went Steve!
Welcome back!

fastblackmerc
04-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Welcome back. If you need a hand with those sway bars let me know.

SC Cheesehead
04-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Hey Steve, welcome back!

Was starting to wonder if it was something we said.....

Hey, you planning on going to MV V?

SCCH

Steve_NC
04-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes, The wife and I are planning on attending MV-V. We have the reservations set, and the time off from work. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Jim, Thank you for the offer. I will take you up on that when I can finally get it started. I think it is a job I can do in the driveway. However, Thinking normaly gets me in trouble.

fastblackmerc
04-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Definitely a "driveway" job.

Bob K
04-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Regarding that black MM at the Mitsu dealer in Huntersville. That car was awful. Rust all over the place, had a wreck on the Carfax. It was owned by Mercury for a demo for a while in Mich. An OK driver but not a collectible car. As far as me and a MM, I am sticking with my CV for now that it has a DR tune and enjoying my 71 Cutllass covertible this summer. You can have it all but not at the same time.

Bob