PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Possibilities...

1of327
04-05-2007, 01:11 PM
I work at a Ford Dealership on Pulaski Hwy, " Al Packer Whitemarsh Ford LLC., and wanted to know how would I go about arranging a car show up here. Any Tips or suggestions?

KillJoy
04-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Post a poll for interest
then
Contact the location, and see if they are up for it
then
Post a poll for dates
then
Choose a date
then
show up, and have fun!!!

:D

KillJoy

Bluerauder
04-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I work at a Ford Dealership on Pulaski Hwy, " Al Packer Whitemarsh Ford LLC., and wanted to know how would I go about arranging a car show up here. Any Tips or suggestions?
Depends what you want to do. If this is a full blown car show with prizes, awards and food/drink, etc you may want to join us at the Safford L-M Car Show on 16 June (see separate thread) to get an idea of how a really good one is run.

If you just want a bunch of MMs to show up, pick a date and a location and post it up in the CAM Forum. Free :beer: tends to increase participation. ;)

The CAM group has met several times at the Red Brick Station over on the Avenue at White Marsh probably not too far from Pulaski Hwy.

1of327
04-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Honestly haven't given it that much thought as to prizes and such...Just wanted to get a bunch of car guys to come and show off there toys.

Bluerauder
04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Honestly haven't given it that much thought as to prizes and such...Just wanted to get a bunch of car guys to come and show off there toys.
Why don't you first come out and meet the CAM gang at one of the already posted gatherings ... talk to the gang and see what can be worked out.

1. Bert's 50s Diner, 22 April
2. Safford L-M Car Show, 16 June
3. Marauderville V, 1-5 August

Details for all of these are in the FORUMs

1of327
04-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Why don't you first come out and meet the CAM gang at one of the already posted gatherings ... talk to the gang and see what can be worked out.

1. Bert's 50s Diner, 22 April
2. Safford L-M Car Show, 16 June
3. Marauderville V, 1-5 August

Details for all of these are in the FORUMs
I will Absolutely try to make the Berts Diner, wife permitting.