PDA

View Full Version : Belvoir CAM'ers check-in...

Breadfan
04-09-2007, 10:09 AM
A co-worker of mine got back to the office and came by to talk to me, he said he was glad to see I was here, that he saw a "black car just like yours" get rear-ended just outside the main gate of Ft. Belvoir. Was it a MM? I don't know for sure, he said it looked like it and was black.

I know there's atleast 2 black ones I've seen around here, plus a few of the other colors.

Everyone OK?

Bluerauder
04-09-2007, 10:31 AM
A co-worker of mine got back to the office and came by to talk to me, he said he was glad to see I was here, that he saw a "black car just like yours" get rear-ended just outside the main gate of Ft. Belvoir. Was it a MM? I don't know for sure, he said it looked like it and was black.

I know there's atleast 2 black ones I've seen around here, plus a few of the other colors.

Everyone OK?
Not me. It was a Black Lincoln Continental driven by a woman. Don't which year but it was one of the newer models. Was rear ended right at the main gate to Belvoir. Woman must have been coming out of the gate and tried to "merge" into traffic on northbound Route 1. Looks like a Ford Expedition hit her pretty good and shortened her trunk by about 18 inches. Happened between 12:20 PM and 1:05 PM. Wasn't there when I went to lunch. Was when I came back and already had the blue light special making the report.

Not an MM. Too much chrome. But it was Black. :rolleyes: Your co-worker needs some more training on Marauder recognition and identification.

Breadfan
04-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Well, glad to hear it wasn't in fact a MM.

I hope everyone in the wreck was OK.

Bluerauder
04-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Well, glad to hear it wasn't in fact a MM.

I hope everyone in the wreck was OK.
Everyone seemed to be milling around the site. No Fire Department. No ambulance/medical folks either. Just one Fairfax County police car. The Lincoln Continental got the worst of it (i.e. no trunk anymore). The Expedition had some bumper damage; but not much more than that (probably a new bumper cover).