PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Marauder available in the Chicago area

danbike
04-09-2007, 01:07 PM
My wife and I are considering selling our 2004 Silver Birch Marauder. I'd prefer to not go thru eBay and help a member find a new/replacement car. The car is available for viewing in the far north surburban area. It has 26000 miles, absolutely no body damage. To say it is loaded is an understatement, but all the Marauders are loaded. This one does have the moonroof and 6 disc changer which were shown as optional equipment on the window sticker. It also comes with a Ford extended warranty that is transferrable. Twist my arm and the large sized Marauder jacket will be included.

Email me in a PM if you are interested.

Dan

danbike
04-09-2007, 02:50 PM
The interior is Dark Charcoal NUDO Leather. I have the original window sticker.

My wife and I are considering selling our 2004 Silver Birch Marauder. I'd prefer to not go thru eBay and help a member find a new/replacement car. The car is available for viewing in the far north surburban area. It has 26000 miles, absolutely no body damage. To say it is loaded is an understatement, but all the Marauders are loaded. This one does have the moonroof and 6 disc changer which were shown as optional equipment on the window sticker. It also comes with a Ford extended warranty that is transferrable. Twist my arm and the large sized Marauder jacket will be included.

Email me in a PM if you are interested.

Dan

jlm86fj1200
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
hi vehicle sounds nice,a bit to many miles, how much is your asking price,is the moon a dealer installed moon-roof or a manufacturer OE moon-roof, do you have the MFG.date dr. front door jam.. thanks jeff

danbike
04-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Moon roof is OEM from Ford. The invoice date to the origianal dealer was 4-15-04. Date of purchase was 9-18-04.

If you want to discuss pricing, please go to a PM.

Dan

hi vehicle sounds nice,a bit to many miles, how much is your asking price,is the moon a dealer installed moon-roof or a manufacturer OE moon-roof, do you have the MFG.date dr. front door jam.. thanks jeff

crouse
04-09-2007, 04:59 PM
This guy is looking for one.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34811

mnxtrik8r
04-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Me too ........You have a PM

danbike
04-17-2007, 10:15 AM
The car is on its way to a new home.

Dan

My wife and I are considering selling our 2004 Silver Birch Marauder. I'd prefer to not go thru eBay and help a member find a new/replacement car. The car is available for viewing in the far north surburban area. It has 26000 miles, absolutely no body damage. To say it is loaded is an understatement, but all the Marauders are loaded. This one does have the moonroof and 6 disc changer which were shown as optional equipment on the window sticker. It also comes with a Ford extended warranty that is transferrable.

Dan