PDA

View Full Version : rear addoco sway bar install

quahog
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
is it possible to install rear addoco bar upside down? i had mine installed today. i ask because the o.e bar was visible near the rear differential. With the new addoco bar, it seems to be higher up in comparison to the differential. On a road test it seems fine, no problems. I just wanted to hear from others that have done this mod.

69mach1
04-09-2007, 11:30 PM
I just finished the front & rear installation and I don't see how the rear links could possibly fit if it were installed upsidedown. Short answer is no.

Now it's time to road test and feel the difference :burnout:

Blackened300a
04-10-2007, 03:18 PM
I recieved my front and rear sway bars today, I plan on installing them this Saturday.

KillJoy
04-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Hmmm....

I don't think so. Did you make sure the bends went the same way as the OEM's???

KillJoy

Paul T. Casey
04-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Don't know about sway bars, but I do know what a quahog is, where to find them, how to hunt them, how to open them, how to make purple wampum from them. So, how'd you get the name?

RF Overlord
04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Don't know about sway bars, but I do know what a quahog isThen why do you always pronounce it "kway-hog"?... :rolleyes: ...tourist...

:lol:

quahog
04-10-2007, 08:54 PM
the name comes from being a Rhode Islander!! Sway bar is on right, thanks to those who replied. Handles much better....

Seneca
04-11-2007, 05:37 AM
is it possible to install rear addoco bar upside down? i had mine installed today. i ask because the o.e bar was visible near the rear differential. With the new addoco bar, it seems to be higher up in comparison to the differential. On a road test it seems fine, no problems. I just wanted to hear from others that have done this mod.

Yes the addco sway bar can be installed upside down... Dont ask me how i know. :o