PDA

View Full Version : ICE liquid clay bar.

Jolly Roger
04-10-2007, 05:30 AM
Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to try the new ICE liquid clay bar and if so what did you think of it.

Merc,
Are you out there.
I got the ICE polish idea from you and loved it.
What about the new stuff?:o

Breadfan
04-10-2007, 06:42 AM
I recall seeing this last time I was at the store. I already had the detail spray and liquid wax, so at the time didn't feel like trying it out.

I'm curious too if anyone has tried it...

Drewstang
04-10-2007, 09:47 AM
I'd like to know as well. My car needs a waxing bad.

merc
04-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to try the new ICE liquid clay bar and if so what did you think of it.

Merc,
Are you out there.
I got the ICE polish idea from you and loved it.
What about the new stuff?:o

Clay bar you say. I will start looking for the product. The complete ICE package is being sold at my local Costco Warehouse store for 19 dollars. Thanks for the heads up.
http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,1,4

jlm86fj1200
04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
HI MY BUDDY USED the clay bar on 93 acura legend it turned out very nice the car was gold. but i am not sure if any of us dedicated MM owners have let our cars finish go that far., The way i understand that stuff is that it is basically used for vehicles with orange peel and or oxidation, personally I use 3M brand waxes and just about all there other stuff , hope this helps

QWK SVT
04-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Autotopia can be a little elitist (if it's not zaino, it's crap), and there seems to be some positive reviews:

<!--StartFragment -->http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/87409-tried-turtle-wax-ice-liquid-clay-bar-today-have-say.html

It's about time for me to de-winterize and spring clean my vehicles... I might give this a try, to see if it works as well as they say.

Ryans PI
04-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Has anyone tried any of the ICE waxes?

JMan
04-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Ckadiddle tried Ice spray before MVIV and swears by it. His car did look wet and I'm not being sarcastic! I'm still using up my old crap before I try it out.

J

fastblackmerc
04-11-2007, 05:18 AM
The ICE wax and detailing spray are really good. Just read and follow the directions. The wax is not a "cleaner" wax so you may need to use compound or a "cleaner" wax before using the ICE wax. The detailing spray can be used on a hot surface in direct sunlight, perfect for a wipe down at a car show.