PDA

View Full Version : for those of you that participated in the StainlessWorks group buy

Seneca
04-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Has everyone got their headers and Exhaust Systems? Did anyone here order the 3'' OFF ROAD KIT? (no cats) Thats what i ended up with and i'm wondering if i got someone elses order? I got the Exhaust system lastnight about 5pm I called Greg Already just waiting for the return call:rolleyes: .
Thanks guys, Seneca

O's Fan Rich
04-15-2007, 08:55 AM
I got what I ordered. Greg did ok by me!

HwyCruiser
04-15-2007, 10:12 AM
My SW box has been in the basement for two weeks and I just opened it up to see what was in it :rolleyes:. Looks like 2-1/2" headers to me. Good to see they have O2 sensor bungs and an EGR port.

What did you get? The 3" headers and the 3" cat-back setup? ...

EDIT: Ahh, I see on their website that the MAUCAT part number includes headers with lead pipes and cats. That would make sense to match up with the MAUEXH cat back exhaust. The MAUHDROR part number includes headers and just lead pipes, no cats. Do you have a packing slip that shows what you should have got?

Seneca
04-15-2007, 11:22 AM
yeah :( It says MAUEX 3'' off road head pipes 3'' x-pipe 3'' s-tube turbo mufflers. with factory style tips

Seneca
04-15-2007, 11:25 AM
from my understanding i had ordered the 3'' full system with cats. the headers look great so does all the piping and the mufflers look like a work of art.

RCSignals
04-15-2007, 11:50 AM
what are factory "style" tips?

Seneca
04-15-2007, 12:57 PM
they look just like the megs same length but they dont have the rolled inner edge. they are straight thru like the megs Delete tips.

MarauderTJA
04-15-2007, 02:36 PM
You don't need the cats, unless MD requries them for emission testing. I don't have them on my car. A little louder around town, but absolutely fine on the highway and in OD.

Seneca
04-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Maryland Requires them. And I paid for them.. however i dont have emissons for 2 more years...;) Didnt hear back for Greg today.

maraudernkc
04-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Senneca, do you have everything except the cats? You should have got the full system with cats. Let me know.

Thanks, Greg

Maryland Requires them. And I paid for them.. however i dont have emissons for 2 more years...;) Didnt hear back for Greg today.

Seneca
04-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Senneca, do you have everything except the cats? You should have got the full system with cats. Let me know.

Thanks, Greg
Hey Greg I dont wanna ring you up this morning cause i know our times zones are a lil off and i dont wanna wake you. I'll try and give you a call around lunch time.
for my exhaust I've got MAUHDR and the MAUEX Part #'s So yes as far as i can tell i have everything except the Cats. I even have the pipe to bypass them . Thank's Greg . Seneca