View Full Version : Mustangs of Burlington & Burlington Police Car Show

fastblackmerc
04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Details here:

http://www.mustangsofburlington.com/07MobShow.pdf

May 19th.

vonirkinshtine
04-20-2007, 08:49 AM
I wonder if they'd let me show my police car with theirs, lol.

fastblackmerc
04-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Last year Butch and I were almost parked next to the Burlington PD's unmarked MM. They moved us once they found out we were not cops.... the cops did come by and check out our MM's tho.....

Marauderman
04-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Last year Butch and I were almost parked next to the Burlington PD's unmarked MM. They moved us once they found out we were not cops.... the cops did come by and check out our MM's tho.....

......hummmm .......if they could have seen mine---..oh well...wonder---guess I may have to come up---cause I will have a few blings to attend to..and then --well....can I park next to u fast?????????:lol:

96DiamondVIII
05-02-2007, 08:44 PM
I may join in a trip to this event, since that's my "free" weekend this month...

fastblackmerc
05-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I may join in a trip to this event, since that's my "free" weekend this month...

I debating which show to go to. The Burlington show or the Sanford show. Both about the same distance away.

Butch, you going to be at the Burlington show?

Butch
05-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I got my invite from them in the mail yesterday. I actually logged on here to MM.net to let everyone know about the show.

I'm about 95% sure that I will NOT be there. I will probably be on vacation that weekend if all goes well at work for the next week and a half. Jiffy and I are going to make a trip *somewhere*, and Burlington isn't far enough from home to keep us sane!

So...Don't count on me this year, but make sure you get me some pics.

Later!