PDA

View Full Version : Prince William Cruisers Friday Night show has moved

Bluerauder
04-20-2007, 06:25 PM
The Prince William Cruisers have moved their Friday night get togethers to the lot in front of Lowe's and Glory Days (near Smoketown and Minnieville Rd). They are no longer at the BJs off the Prince William Parkway due to an office building that was recently completed at their old spot. Cars start arriving around 6 PM. I went over tonight for their first show of the season .... about 20 cars in all .... and GREAT weather. :up:

The Bluerauder is squeaky clean and shiny. If it is dirty on Sunday at Bert's 50s Diner, it ain't my fault. :rofl:

merc
04-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the update.

Starman
04-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Ahh. Prince William County. Spent many a night as a kid and an adult at the Old Dominion Speedway watching drags and round track. Loved the area. Next time I come to No. Va. I will look some of you folks up. Maybe next year.

Bluerauder
04-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Ahh. Prince William County. Spent many a night as a kid and an adult at the Old Dominion Speedway watching drags and round track. Loved the area. Next time I come to No. Va. I will look some of you folks up. Maybe next year.
This year may be the last year for Old Dominion Speedway. A developer is looking at buying the property and putting up more houses. In fact, it almost happened last year. Looks like ODS days are numbered.