PDA

View Full Version : Potential Victim 1 - Dead Hoodlum 0

pantheroc
04-24-2007, 10:05 AM
A feel good story for us law abiding citizens....

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/117740407596600.xml&coll=2#continue

OneBADLsE
04-24-2007, 10:11 AM
His cousin, Tameka Foster, 21, questioned why police did not punish Buford's shooter.
"They let that man run out freely," Foster said. "My cousin is dead."

Damn skippy!!!

knine
04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Is my job security in jepordy? :banana: ahhh, to live in a utopia.

Zack
04-24-2007, 10:18 AM
No matter what you do, someone will always find something wrong with it.
Good for the guy who had the will and the means to properly defend himself.

magindat
04-24-2007, 10:41 AM
I would have been much better if the law abiding, tax paying innocent citizen were killed. I mean after all, he DID go thru his training and DID pay his money and DID EARN his CCWP. It is most certainly the criminal with the stolen firearm and intent to commit crime who should have lived...

:stupid:

Yeah, right. Maybe in BIZZARRO WORLD!!!!!!

This is a perfect situation and example of why and how gun control both by law and by the hand of the owner work perfectly.

One less hoodlum to breed another generation.

LordVader
04-24-2007, 01:47 PM
I know the guy who had to pull and use his weapon was not looking for some idiot with a gun to try to take him out, but at least he was prepared! I know when I was in Texas you never knew who was carrying, so go lightly.

gonzo50
04-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I would have been much better if the law abiding, tax paying innocent citizen were killed. I mean after all, he DID go thru his training and DID pay his money and DID EARN his CCWP. It is most certainly the criminal with the stolen firearm and intent to commit crime who should have lived...

:stupid:

Yeah, right. Maybe in BIZZARRO WORLD!!!!!!

This is a perfect situation and example of why and how gun control both by law and by the hand of the owner work perfectly.

One less hoodlum to breed another generation.

"AMEN" to that !!!:bows:

Ken
04-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Got-r-done!:beer:

Ken

Advancedautosec
04-24-2007, 05:22 PM
more power to him! if its them or me, then its got to be me! I would be outraged if the police arrested him for defending himself! do they know that thats what really happened though?