PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

Zack
04-25-2007, 08:10 AM
We need a Sightings Forum and a Classifieds Forum. :help:

MM03MOK
04-25-2007, 08:13 AM
working on one and the other one's a good suggestion too.

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 08:13 AM
:poke:

I agree w/ the Classifieds ;)

Sightings....eh...don't care :D

KillJoy

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow.....nice timing :D

KillJoy

Paul T. Casey
04-25-2007, 08:15 AM
And a racing forum! ;)

Pops
04-25-2007, 08:19 AM
What do you want to see in the racing forum Paul?

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Racing stuff

:bop:

:D

KillJoy

Paul T. Casey
04-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Member racing stories. Instead of being all helter skelter in all the other forums, just one place for all of it. I guess some type of disclaimer against street racing, can't have it appear that the site condons/supports any illegal activities.

Rider90
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Member racing stories. Instead of being all helter skelter in all the other forums, just one place for all of it. I guess some type of disclaimer against street racing, can't have it appear that the site condons/supports any illegal activities.

And launching tips and tricks, tire pressures...

Local Boy
04-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Classifieds would be nice. I agree with KillJoy - "Sightings" No need.

Bigdogjim
04-25-2007, 12:26 PM
We need a KillJoy forum aslo. :rofl:

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 12:32 PM
OK :D

:up:

KillJoy

Pops
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Paul I like your ideas on this racing forum. It would be nice to see it all together. As far as the Killjoy forum goes Bigdogjim i think we would have a hard time with that one. Way to much info for that as it would take the system into overload!!!!!!!!!!!

RCSignals
04-25-2007, 01:25 PM
The classifieds needs a 'Kilts for sale' section

Hotrauder
04-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Paul I like your ideas on this racing forum. It would be nice to see it all together. Quote John Kuhn

+3..a racing forum regarding Drag, Road course racing, autocross and any other organized race or race school activity. Bullying wanna be kids in civics ain't racing, is stupid and very dangerous to innocent bystanders. If the kid in the fart can junk pile kills someone you are guilty, too. Just not worth it and proves nothing except lack or maturity. Oh, I have been guilty too, so don't think I am only refering to others. Dennis

Hotrauder
04-25-2007, 02:54 PM

and a velcro section so that your ass doesn't puke out the neighborhood. Dennis:puke:

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 03:28 PM
After some thought, I agree. We NEED a RACING FORUM. Tips, tricks, stories...you know...RACING STUFF!

:up:

KillJoy

KillJoy
04-25-2007, 05:07 PM
We need a KillJoy forum aslo. :rofl:

Can I claim Chat?

:D

KillJoy

Zack
04-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Paul I like your ideas on this racing forum. It would be nice to see it all together. Quote John Kuhn

+3..a racing forum regarding Drag, Road course racing, autocross and any other organized race or race school activity. Bullying wanna be kids in civics ain't racing, is stupid and very dangerous to innocent bystanders. If the kid in the fart can junk pile kills someone you are guilty, too. Just not worth it and proves nothing except lack or maturity. Oh, I have been guilty too, so don't think I am only refering to others. Dennis

I think Dennis is trying to put the MCM out of business. :lol:

Joe Walsh
04-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Bullying wanna be kids in civics ain't racing, is stupid and very dangerous to innocent bystanders. If the kid in the fart can junk pile kills someone you are guilty, too. Just not worth it and proves nothing except lack or maturity. Oh, I have been guilty too, so don't think I am only refering to others. Dennis

True,
But any race with a Ricer is over so quickly that you seldom need to exceed 60 mph!

The Ricer Loser's Fly-by is the dangerous part...

(I still plan on applying 'Ricer Discipline' when prudent and clearly warranted.:D )

RCSignals
04-26-2007, 12:09 AM

and a velcro section so that your ass doesn't puke out the neighborhood. Dennis:puke:

Funny guy :sleepy:

Semper Fi

http://www.leatherneckpipeband.com/images/camp_pendleton/3b.jpg

http://www.leatherneckpipeband.com/images/camp_pendleton/2b.jpg

http://www.leatherneckpipeband.com/images/02wtpt01b.jpg

Paul T. Casey
04-26-2007, 07:41 AM
This is the only car forum I belong to, and I'm on several, that doesn't have a Racing section. Call me selfish, but this is what interests me most. I want to know who's doing what, how they're doing, and hopefully learn a few things (maybe enough to beat them) along the way.

Pops
04-26-2007, 08:05 AM
This is the only car forum I belong to, and I'm on several, that doesn't have a Racing section. Call me selfish, but this is what interests me most. I want to know who's doing what, how they're doing, and hopefully learn a few things (maybe enough to beat them) along the way.

I dont agree with you beating us along the way Paul!!!!!!!!!!! My plan is to stay ahead of them.

Paul T. Casey
04-26-2007, 09:49 AM
John, I've seen you run, this is why I need some tips. Maybe then we can walk away with a couple classes at the next SSHS!

Pops
04-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Sounds good to me and thanks for the thumbs up on my racing!

RCSignals
04-26-2007, 02:28 PM

I agree, considering all the interest in racing here, ther should be a racing section.

a MV would never be planned without access to a track, so why not a racing section?