PDA

View Full Version : Black MM

Ken
04-26-2007, 05:10 AM
Every time I go out to my garage, There she sits! All shiny and black! Just waitin' to go for a cruise! :D

Ken

Zack
04-26-2007, 05:14 AM
The first abuse of this new forum.
Glad it was you Ken!

Ken
04-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Sorry, Couldn't resist! Now back to my corner!:D

Ken

Hotrauder
04-26-2007, 05:39 AM
The first abuse of this new forum.
Glad it was you Ken!

Actually Zack, that is much more useful than any other post in this thread will be. We know whose car, where it is and where it is going. The rest will be "spotted a red, black,blue ,silver,2 tone, white, purple, Marauder on, near, by, parked,etc. no clue, no interest and so what. Marauder sighting is fine if, you meet the driver, he joins the combine, has a unique car you can detail. You have pics or the driver has committed a crime that you can report. Otherwise it is as meaningful as, "I thought I saw a puddy cat." It is just as inaine as this post. Sorry Dennis:rolleyes:

Ken
04-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Actually Zack, that is much more useful than any other post in this thread will be. We know whose car, where it is and where it is going. The rest will be "spotted a red, black,blue ,silver,2 tone, white, purple, Marauder on, near, by, parked,etc. no clue, no interest and so what. Marauder sighting is fine if, you meet the driver, he joins the combine, has a unique car you can detail. You have pics or the driver has committed a crime that you can report. Otherwise it is as meaningful as, "I thought I saw a puddy cat." It is just as inaine as this post. Sorry Dennis:rolleyes:Thanks, Dennis!

My point exactly!

Ken