PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Mustang Convertible, 7-Up!

TooManyFords
04-27-2007, 05:52 AM
1990 Mustang Convertible, Jade Green with white top and white leather seats. 25th Anniversary Mustang FEATURE car. White top with glass rear window, white leather seats and new carpet. Top was 1 year old when I purchased it. There are 150,000 miles on original motor. Never been opened or modified. AOD Automatic with normal fluid changes and shifts fine. I purchased this car last summer and drove it home from Phoenix, AZ. Car is totally rust free and never seen salt. As a southwestern car, it is perfect underneath. It has a Cervini hood and body kit with wing (not mounted but painted) when I bought the car. I purchased the remaining front and rear lowers, still in boxes and they come with the car to complete the kit.

Most of the pictures below were from last summer from the guy I bought it from. I have made upgrades since they were taken and have attached those as well.

Upgrades:
Replaced all shocks and struts with new Monroe SensaTrac units.
Replaced lowering springs with factory Ford coils front and rear.
Replaced right-rear window motor. It was slow.
Swapped in 94 Mustang front 5-lug hubs, brakes and rotors.
Upgraded rear to 3.55 gears and 5-lug axles.
Brand New 10th Anniversary Cobra rims with 245 17s on the front and 275 Drag Radial II's on the rear.
New Battery and regulator.

Still Needs:
The seats need re-covered. The AZ sun did a number on them.
The Cruise control does not work. I believe it is the module in the front fender well.
The Center console mirror control needs to be replaced.
One of the mirrors is loose and needs replaced. I think it is the passenger side.
Speedometer gear to match the 3.55 gears. I will get that and put it in before sale.
Needs new oil pan gasket.

All of these are easy fixes and I will continue to work on it to make it right. As I do so, I'll just keep adding the costs to the asking price

ASKING $5500!

This is less than what I have in it!

Title in hand and ready to drive. Let me know if you want to come and drive it. No problem!

Link to Pictures: http://www.cvmusclecars.com/showthread.php?t=278

MarauderTJA
04-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Sweet car John....would be real nice here in Florida:hmmm: .

martyo
04-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I am thinking of buying it just so I can burn those seat covers!!

And, who the hell is Howie!

TooManyFords
04-27-2007, 07:50 AM
For you Marty, I'll throw in a book of matches and the gas!

John

offroadkarter
05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Thats a nice mustang!