PDA

View Full Version : Couple new axles for sale

Dead_Moose
04-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Hey I have A new lincon 8.8 limo axle assembly, never on a car it has 3.73 gears and a limited slip. from what i understand is this axle has the 31 slpine shafts and bigger bearings. The down side is it is a drum brake set up. The other axle is a standard crown vic axle with disc brakes with a 3.27 open agian never on a car. both axles are missing the hard lines for the brakes, and the disc is missing the lr rotor and caliper. I think this is the smaller axle shaft and the 27 or 28 spline count. I want to say they are for a 2001 or 2002 car. I will get pics tonite and maybe someone here can say for sure the year they will fit. It looks like you should be able to take the backing plates of the limo axle and put the disc brake ancors on to the limo axle and keep your disc brake set up.

I also have a stearling(sp?) 10.25 axle from a 91 f250. 8 lug full float 60000mi with a limited slip 4.10, its a bit rusty but its all there. currently the shoes have rusted to the drums but i pulled the full plug and the fluid is a bit dirty but not cloudy.

All 3 axles are in taylor mi, all 3 have to go, cluttering up my garage. Give me a reasonable offer and thier yours

Philhop17@hotmail.com

I think i posted this in the wrong area, please move or delete

Krytin
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
It looks like the right forum.
Where are you located
I might be interested in the limo axle.

Nevermind - I found the location!