PDA

View Full Version : Meet in May?

BruteForce
05-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Now that its starting to warm up, how about we get together for a cruise and/or get together? Next weekend is probably not good for most (Mother's day AND hydros at BJ's) and two weeks after that is Memorial Day weekend.

How about the 19th or 20th? Maybe do a cruise somewhere. I saw on the news last night that Mount Rainier National Park has been reopened. Might be cool to see all the damage from the winter storm.

Blue03
05-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I'd like to but the 19th and 20th are out for me. Have family visitors and matters to attend to.
Have you ever been to the Cruzin Colby in downtown Everett over the Memorial Day week end? There is a 700 car Show and Shine on Monday the 28th that I normally walk about. http://www.cruzintocolby.com/
I won't do it on my own but if anyone wants to conspire to having a few Marauders lined up it might be fun. There has always been lots of eye candy.:drool: It hasn't rained on me when I 've gone before but you never know...:)

01 Interceptor
05-06-2007, 01:20 PM
The cruise part is pretty cool too. I had the privilege to see them driving last year one night I got to church early. I would love to do it...the only thing I have no idea is: "Will I have a car worthy of showing?" ;)

whoskal
05-06-2007, 05:56 PM
I will be gone from the 16th of May till June 1st......I'm takin a vacation in Hawaii:banana:

RCSignals
05-06-2007, 10:13 PM
I won't be around either weekend.

But sometime you might plan a tour to the SpruceGoose.

teamrope
05-07-2007, 10:11 PM
We will be out of state from the 17th on..

Blue03
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Now there's an idea for later... The SG and Wine Country... I saw the SG when it was in Long Beach years ago. I've heard the new place is a Palace! :)

RCSignals
05-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Now there's an idea for later... The SG and Wine Country... I saw the SG when it was in Long Beach years ago. I've heard the new place is a Palace! :)

the museum the SG is in is very impressive.

You'll have to time your S/C install with it so Claude can come ;)