PDA

View Full Version : S.E. Pa., New to the board, SVT owner.

david1
05-07-2007, 05:19 AM
Hello,

The wife is having twins :eek: so I am looking into the M.M. for a 5 seat vehicle. I had a Grand National before my 97 Cobra, so the size difference should not be a big deal. Not like I have a choice, really.

I just started looking. All the literature I have read show few options, other than colors, in 04.

I want an '04 b/c I am tired of black.

I found a M.M. with a power retractable sun roof, another was said to have memory seats, and some have rear deck spoilers.

Are these factory installed options ?

I can't find any literature showing the sunroof or memory seats. Does anyone have a list of all available options for the '04 ?

Also,
If anyone is interested in down sizing to a four seat Cobra, black on black Let me know.

Thanks
David

I will start searching, just thought I would get an introduction. :bows:

fastblackmerc
05-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Hello,

The wife is having twins :eek: so I am looking into the M.M. for a 5 seat vehicle. I had a Grand National before my 97 Cobra, so the size difference should not be a big deal. Not like I have a choice, really.

I just started looking. All the literature I have read show few options, other than colors, in 04.

I want an '04 b/c I am tired of black.

I found a M.M. with a power retractable sun roof, another was said to have memory seats, and some have rear deck spoilers.

Are these factory installed options ?

I can't find any literature showing the sunroof or memory seats. Does anyone have a list of all available options for the '04 ?

Also,
If anyone is interested in down sizing to a four seat Cobra, black on black Let me know.

Thanks
David

I will start searching, just thought I would get an introduction. :bows:
Factory options for '04 are:

Heated Seats
Moonroof (power)
Trunk mounted 6-CD changer
Trunk Organizer

Dealer installed options:

Rear deck spolier
Rear cargo net
Remote start
Full-Vehicle cover

Exterior colors available in '04:

Black (the best)
DTR (Dark Toreador Red Metallic)
Silver Birch

Interior colors:

Dark Charcoal
Light Flint

RoyLPita
05-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

david1
05-07-2007, 06:10 AM
[quote=fastblackmerc;493059]Factory options for '04 are:

Heated Seats
Moonroof (power)
Trunk mounted 6-CD changer
Trunk Organizer

Dealer installed options:

Rear deck spolier
Rear cargo net
Remote start
Full-Vehicle cover

Exterior colors available in '04:

Black (the best)
DTR (Dark Toreador Red Metallic)
Silver Birch

Great info. I couldn't find anything about the power roof but it looked factory. I saw a photo of the silver and looks nice. IMO

What about Blue is that also a factory color ? I saw a member has a blue one on here.

Memory seats, would that be a DIY install normally done on these cars ?

Thanks
David

TKde0
05-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Blue is a factory color for 03

Master
05-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Memory seats weren't an option, and I'm not sure what it would take to install them yourself. Doubt it would be easy, though. The car itself, on the other hand, is well worth your consideration.

Bluerauder
05-07-2007, 06:22 AM
[What about Blue is that also a factory color ? I saw a member has a blue one on here.
Thanks
David
Dark Blue Pearl was only available in 2003. All are 300B models. Very rare.

I don't know anything about memory seats on the MM unless some folks have them as aftermarket items.

jim geary
05-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Welcome aboard David. Which ever you decide on I think you will be pleased.
Also with the newer models you get traction control. Something that wasn't offered on the 300A models. The rear spoiler is a add on. Once again have fun and welcome aboard. Take your time in choosing. Lots out there.

Local Boy
05-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Welcome David, You've made a good choice in the MM. Great car, Good peole here, and tons of info. Good luck with your purchase, and CONGRATULATIONS on having twins - What a beautiful blessing! I to chose to up size to an MM when my boy was born. ('89 LeSabre T-Type to a 300A)
ALOHA, Randy

MM2004
05-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the site.

Regardless of the color choice, the Panther platform is one if not the safest car on the road.

It will protect you. Especially those little ones.

Mike.

MarauderMark
05-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

Yep Enjoy:up:

Marauder
05-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Where in Southeast PA are you?