PDA

View Full Version : Mercury GM and Marauder Headlights & Chrome Grille for Sale

xtcbct
05-07-2007, 07:25 PM
I have a pair of used left and right Mercury Grand Marquis headlights that I would like to sell. they are for 2003 and in excellent shape. They include Sylvania 9007 bulbs already installed with back caps and gaskets. They are essentially plug and play.

I also have 2 used left side Mercury Marauder headlight assemblies that are not quite as complete. I believe they have th eback covers. Anyone interested? Feel free to email me at xtcbct@aol.com. I will provide photos if serious about purchasing.

Lastly, I have a slightly used Mercury Grand Marquis Chrome grill for 2003 model year and it will also fit on the Marauder adding a nice touch to the front. It is all in tact with little or no scratches. I can provide photos for those serious about purchasing it. It will ship in OEM packaging.

All the above mentioned parts are Ford/Mercury Genuine OEM. Not cheap repros.

Thank You

blkwidowmerc
05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
I have a pair of used left and right Mercury Grand Marquis headlights that I would like to sell. they are for 2003 and in excellent shape. They include Sylvania 9007 bulbs already installed with back caps and gaskets. They are essentially plug and play.

I also have 2 used left side Mercury Marauder headlight assemblies that are not quite as complete. I believe they have th eback covers. Anyone interested? Feel free to email me at xtcbct@aol.com. I will provide photos if serious about purchasing.

Lastly, I have a slightly used Mercury Grand Marquis Chrome grill for 2003 model year and it will also fit on the Marauder adding a nice touch to the front. It is all in tact with little or no scratches. I can provide photos for those serious about purchasing it. It will ship in OEM packaging.

All the above mentioned parts are Ford/Mercury Genuine OEM. Not cheap repros.

Thank You
i am interested in the headlights and grill my e-mail is geo737mech@aol.com thanks