PDA

View Full Version : That cocky TJA (SSHS7 anyone?)

DEFYANT
05-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Yo, CAMmers.....:rolleyes:

Did any of you see this slander that TJA guy posted over in the SSM forum? He said:

I would like to get some interest started on a bunch of us getting together to go up to Atlanta Dragway this November 2nd on a Friday, for racing on Saturday, November 3rd at the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout. We'll head home early morning on Sunday, November 4th. About an 8 hour drive from Ft Myers.

It is a blast and I had a great time when I went to SSHS5. Come on guys, lets plan now to attend the event. I will be trailering my Marauder there with the car set up with a C16 race tune, a 100 shot and the slicks. Let's get serious and show those Chevy boys and other Marauder groups we at SSM rule at the track:bows:.

:lol:

I'd be driving my Marauder there and run it with no juice or race tune jazz. :razz:

We may not have one the top three fastest Marauders, but we have some contenders. Anyone up for a slugfest with SSM @ SSHS7?

merc
05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
I have the approval, but November is a long ways down the road.

offroadkarter
05-08-2007, 06:25 PM
If you ran 11.98 your only a .9 seconds off the "fastest" marauder time according to youtube.

Do all your race jazz, and while your at it, over inflate the other guys tires so he gets no traction, thatll show em ;)

Rider90
05-08-2007, 06:28 PM
But Charlie, how many of them are black Marauders?

Easy as pie with that silver of yours. Our metallic flakes propel us through :D

DEFYANT
05-08-2007, 06:31 PM
If you ran 11.98 your only a .9 seconds off the "fastest" marauder time according to youtube.

Do all your race jazz, and while your at it, over inflate the other guys tires so he gets no traction, thatll show em ;)

Thanks for the tip. I'd like to lay claim to the fastest Marauder title. But that is a cursed title. At least here in Md anyway! Besides, althought not 100% accurate, check the timeslips here and you'll see I am a bit more than .9 sec from the fastest marauder....

DEFYANT
05-08-2007, 06:33 PM

Thats right Jason! And by then you will have removed all the dirt from the car. With a Zaino finish, ole Defyant Marauder will slip through the air with ease!

Rider90
05-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Thats right Jason! And by then you will have removed all the dirt from the car. With a Zaino finish, ole Defyant Marauder will slip through the air with ease!
I have a feeling all the melted rubber on your bumper is causing a little drag in the wind for you :P

Cobra25
05-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Charlie :wave: , Fact ! Some of the Quickest and Most Powerful Marauders in the Country are located in Florida. If we had your cool weather, like up by you, I'm sure you wouldn't be in the first page of the Top 25 in the Country. ( Nothing Personal) . But, You can always challenge Tom when he gets their! :laugh: I'm sure he won't have any problem accepting your challenge !:drool:

merc
05-08-2007, 06:50 PM
I believe Sherman was the only Marauder that took a trophy home at SSHS6. He also ran D & C class. I hope you Southern Members got something better this year. You don't win races on the dyno. Ok, I going to hind in my corner.:D

P.S. D class runs a Pro Tree. Practice up boys C.A.M is in da house.

Pro Tree the three ambers illuminate at the same instant with the green illuminating .4 seconds later. The goal is to "cut" a perfect .4 second light by anticipating the green.

Sportsman Tree the three ambers march down in a .5 second sequence with the green illuminating .5 seconds after the third amber light. The goal is to "cut" a perfect .5 second light by anticipating the green. In some cases a .000 bulb.

Bluerauder
05-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I hope you Southern Members got something better this year. You don't win races on the dyno.
I don't see many of the SSM folks listed as coming to Marauderville V in Hagerstown. Could be that they're askeered, Charlie. :rofl: Whatcha think? ;)

MaLo03
05-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Is there a problem here with THE SSM!!!!
what you talking about........NO ONE HERE "ASCEEEERED"
I wish I was as dedicated as some other MM owners. I'd put my Rubber where my mouth is with the quickness.
Have fun Tom....don't be scuuuured.

SSM YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH!

John Nero
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
i think i hear a club wager coming

Cobra25
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Well you know what they say down here" TJA RULES :2thumbs: & DEFYANT ( :drool: ) DROOL'S ! "

MaLo03
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
i think i hear a club wager coming
WE TOO BIG FOR WAR

John Nero
05-08-2007, 08:23 PM
WE TOO BIG FOR WAR

i will have my WAR tires on my car

MaLo03
05-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Well you know what they say down here" TJA RULES :2thumbs: & DEFYANT ( :drool: ) DROOL'S ! "
Oh Boy.....
Is The SSM going to WAR!

SSM YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH!

John Nero
05-08-2007, 08:28 PM
i think us florida boys with that cold atlanta air in november are going to have some killer times that day:flamer:

Cobra25
05-08-2007, 08:31 PM
i think us florida boys with that cold atlanta air in november are going to have some killer times that day:flamer: The SSM members will be moving up on the time slip page ! A few other's will not be too Happy! :bigcry:

Joe Walsh
05-08-2007, 08:49 PM
DON'T MAKE ME BOLT THIS BLOWER ON!!!!!

You'll be SORRY!

Breadfan
05-08-2007, 09:46 PM

I was gonna say put a big magnet at the end of the track (you know, metallic paint and all) but then I realized Marauder's - unlike most other new cars - are made of metal...so scratch that off the list!

DEFYANT
05-08-2007, 09:47 PM

You'll be SORRY!

Joe, you have the car to make TJA eat his words. If I build me a new motor, new pulley, meth, new rear (one that'll stay together..), slicks, fancy illuminated wing nuts, and a tall glass of kool aid - I'd have a shot. Oh, and learn how to drive!

Yes Joe, you could be the one in CAM.... but.... there is another....

Breadfan
05-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Joe, you have the car to make TJA eat his words. If I build me a new motor, new pulley, meth, new rear (one that'll stay together..), slicks, fancy illuminated wing nuts, and a tall glass of kool aid - I'd have a shot.

Yes Joe, you could be the one in CAM.... but.... there is another....

I believe I know who it is you speak of!

Would like to see that car get some more runs!

Marauder386
05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh, wait...never mind. I am in South Carolina...not enough RWTQ for this at only 465...sorry...

:cool:

DEFYANT
05-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh, wait...never mind. I am in South Carolina...not enough RWTQ for this at only 465...sorry...

:cool:

Go start trouble in the Carolina forum :razz:

JMan
05-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Go start trouble in the Carolina forum :razz:

/\/\/\ Yeah, what he said! /\/\/\
The SSM is startin' scat here. You'll have to wait your turn :razz: !

J

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 05:12 AM
You Shouldn't wait, If you run against TJA you'll need all the practice you can get !

You'll be SORRY!

offroadkarter
05-09-2007, 05:48 AM

You'll be SORRY!

Do it, you'd be the fastest CAM on here probably. Dont you want to win? :P

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 06:03 AM
Sooooo Charlie, you and your tribe (CAM) are starting some smack:P . Well it is on. X number of CAM cars against X number of SSM cars at SSHS7. I think we should all put up a small wager, say $25.00 per car, put it into a pool and the group with the best time slips overall wins the pool. Which by the way, I predict, from this Cocky TJA, will be SSM hands down:banana2: .

Whadda say there "Silver Marauder Brother ?" Don't you guys be:chicken: :chicken: 's.

BTW, I am chasing the 10's. That is the reason for the fancy-dancy race tune stuff.... for this event. Along with some Chevy's to beat, I have a few built motor Marauder guys on my heels wanting the "fastest daily street driven Marauder title.":lol:

Plus, we SSM guys will give you CAM guys a few beers from the pool money we win from ya:beer: . We are friendly like that.:D

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 06:09 AM

You'll be SORRY!

BOLT IT ON D1SC BROTHER.....YOU will be on my "kill" CAM LIST:lol:

merc
05-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Sooooo Charlie, you and your tribe (CAM) are starting some smack:P . Well it is on. X number of CAM cars against X number of SSM cars at SSHS7. I think we should all put up a small wager, say $25.00 per car, put it into a pool and the group with the best time slips overall wins the pool. Which by the way, I predict, from this Cocky TJA, will be SSM hands down:banana2: .

Could you explain what you mean by best time slips

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Could you explain what you mean by best time slips

Best overall ET's per group. Merc, you are expected to be there....

DefyantExWife
05-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Note to self..... up the insurance, both auto and life.

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Note to self..... up the insurance, both auto and life.

Also, make sure Charlie gets plenty of rest, feed him well and have him stay calm before race day.:lol: .

merc
05-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Wake me up in November.:sleepy: I have Pinks on my mind now.

DEFYANT
05-09-2007, 08:04 AM

Whadda say there "Silver Marauder Brother ?" Don't you guys be:chicken: :chicken: 's.

BTW, I am chasing the 10's. That is the reason for the fancy-dancy race tune stuff.... for this event. Along with some Chevy's to beat, I have a few built motor Marauder guys on my heels wanting the "fastest daily street driven Marauder title.":lol:

Plus, we SSM guys will give you CAM guys a few beers from the pool money we win from ya:beer: . We are friendly like that.:D

You think I don't know how fast your car is? With that set up you should be in the 9's, forget 10's. You need practice :D :P

Remember what happen to the last couple of show stopping Marauders at SSHS6? :beatnik:

All joking aside, be careful about that Fastest Steet Driven Marauder title.... dont put it in your sig.

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Nines??? Never going to happen. Paleeze Charley:shake: 10's are going to be hard enough:rolleyes: . And hey, it is not in my sig and also do not forget the word "daily" street driven Marauder;) . And I realize that breakage can happen any time. That is drag racing. Just get your CAM guys there for the challenge. There are plenty of cars here at SSM that will run "you" for the money:lol: . It is all in fun. You and I both know how fast our cars are. For me it took two years and mega $$$, believe me. But it is still better than a bass boat:bows: .

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 08:39 AM
I Don't know Tom, It seams to me that the CAM Guys won't accept your offer.:shake: Maybe they Know Better ! :rofl:

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 08:44 AM
It is all in fun. You and I both know how fast our cars are. That's True, Both are really fast.

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 08:48 AM
I Don't know Tom, It seams to me that the CAM Guys won't accept your offer.:shake: Maybe they Know Better ! :rofl:

:hide: or :director: :chicken: Charlie :chicken:Joe Walsh :chicken:CAMMERS. :poke: Hey all in fun.

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 09:50 AM
TALKING ABOUT HITTING THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD !
:hide: or :director: :chicken: Charlie :chicken:Joe Walsh :chicken:CAMMERS. :poke: Hey all in fun.

Blackmobile
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM
IF you guys wanted to make me SC my MM by Nov. you've done it. Come hell or high water I'm going to make the trip to SSHS7 to witness the carnage. I've whipped on some NA MM's in the past, so now I have to step up my game.

Blackmobile
05-09-2007, 10:02 AM

I didn't know you guys were making Chicken soup.....Gonna share?

John Nero
05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
IF you guys wanted to make me SC my MM by Nov. you've done it. Come hell or high water I'm going to make the trip to SSHS7 to witness the carnage. I've whipped on some NA MM's in the past, so now I have to step up my game.

thats the spirit Mr Ed

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 10:36 AM

Now Ed your talking my man:up:....your car will be one of those creating the carnage. We need more cars to woop azz with those CAM guys or any other Marauder group up for the event...SSM, SSM, SSM:banana2:

greggash
05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Well, it looks like I know where all my friends will be ,......SSH7 in November

I may not have the fastest car, but it is consistant and very reliable.

And I know i can cut a light....(I cut a .003 at MVIV and normally do that)

And a short stop over for that special tune on the way there......

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Well, it looks like I know where all my friends will be ,......SSH7 in November

I may not have the fastest car, but it is consistant and very reliable.

And I know i can cut a light....(I cut a .003 at MVIV and normally do that)

And a short stop over for that special tune on the way there......

Atta boy Greg....you can add to the carnage of CAM. Go :whistle: !!!

High-C
05-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Now I know where I will be in November...:cool:

I will officially start saving pennies and collecting aluminum cans to get a power-adder to help beat-up on the FL boys...

I think all of that Sunshine has cooked their brains...;)

greggash
05-09-2007, 12:22 PM
I have taken the plunge,
and will be joining all my new and old friends at SSHS7 this year.

Damn I can hardly wait...

It'll be my first time on real drag tires....:cool:

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Beat up on us.... :laugh:

Now I know where I will be in November...:cool:

I will officially start saving pennies and collecting aluminum cans to get a power-adder to help beat-up on the FL boys...

I think all of that Sunshine has cooked their brains...;)

tmac1337
05-09-2007, 03:15 PM
I've got some crown vic rims in the garage courtesy of RoyLPita.....hhmmm....this sounds interesting.

Zoltan....you going?

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 03:20 PM
I've got some crown vic rims in the garage courtesy of RoyLPita.....hhmmm....this sounds interesting.

Zoltan....you going?

Of course he is going:D . This is an event none of us needs to miss. Plenty of time to plan for the trip. We'll have a blast. All you need is a set of ET Streets to put on your car. You'll be good to go.

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Zoltan....you going? I'm thinking about it. I Have a set of those Crown Vic rims too. Why Tim? Would you go Too ?

MarauderTJA
05-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I would hope you are going Z, and Tim too. By the way, this is the CAM Forum. You are giving these guys to much info...You should be discussing it over on the SSM forum.

Although, these guys have been rather quiet here:rolleyes: . I thought they would be jumping all over us:dunno:

Mad4Macs
05-09-2007, 06:14 PM

Oh ye of short memories!!!
Martyo ran a 10.6 in LegalKnevil!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB68PoaOsFM

Cobra25
05-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Although, these guys have been rather quiet here:rolleyes: . I thought they would be jumping all over us:dunno: I Heard through another member up their they are trying to find a way out ! :help:

DEFYANT
05-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I Heard through another member up their they are trying to find a way out ! :help:

Muwahahahaha! Nice one!

Not true.

Although TJA has invested alot more money in his car and should be faster than all but 2 other Marauders, you never know...

There are smaller fish to fry - like you!:D

John Nero
05-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Muwahahahaha! Nice one!

Not true.

Although TJA has invested alot more money in his car and should be faster than all but 2 other Marauders, you never know...

There are smaller fish to fry - like you!:D

hey zoltan- i think he is calling you out my friend:flamer:

MarauderTJA
05-10-2007, 05:56 AM
hey zoltan- i think he is calling you out my friend:flamer:

That is what we need more of. Oh yeah,

Joe, Joey, where are you good buddy???? Come on buddy, bolt it on, get it tuned.......I'll be looking for you...:lol:

magindat
05-10-2007, 06:16 AM
This is gettin' FUN!!!! I showed the GF all this trash talk and she WANTS TO GO!!!!!
:woohoo:

My next round of mods has been purchased and paid for and in my possession. All I gotta do is install and tune. (Oh, Denniiiiiiiss!) I'm sure there's some NA CAMS who want to come out and play!!!! How 'bout a contest for BEST PAINT JOB?!!!!
:burnout:

How 'bout a contest for BEST PAINT JOB?!!!!
:D:rolleyes:

Any of you CAMmers wanna put a Coke Zero on a race?!
:beer:

offroadkarter
05-10-2007, 06:17 AM
Oh ye of short memories!!!
Martyo ran a 10.6 in LegalKnevil!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB68PoaOsFM

Thats what i was looking for, thanks!

Cobra25
05-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Muwahahahaha! Nice one!

Not true.

There are smaller fish to fry - like you!:D Charlie, If I'm able to go you will be the first one I'll be Looking for ! :coolman: Be careful what you ask for , you might not Like the End Result! :banghead:

MarauderTJA
05-10-2007, 06:28 AM
This is gettin' FUN!!!! I showed the GF all this trash talk and she WANTS TO GO!!!!!
:woohoo:

My next round of mods has been purchased and paid for and in my possession. All I gotta do is install and tune. (Oh, Denniiiiiiiss!) I'm sure there's some NA CAMS who want to come out and play!!!! How 'bout a contest for BEST PAINT JOB?!!!!
:burnout:

How 'bout a contest for BEST PAINT JOB?!!!!
:D:rolleyes:

Any of you CAMmers wanna put a Coke Zero on a race?!

That's the spirit Rich:up: Glad you are going to the event.:D

merc
05-10-2007, 06:39 AM
I thought we were going have Impala steaks for SSHS7. I guess the menu has changed. I think the new entertainment will be MarauderTJA and the Sunshine band. :sing:

DEFYANT
05-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Charlie, If I'm able to go you will be the first one I'll be Looking for ! :coolman: Be careful what you ask for , you might not Like the End Result! :banghead:

Leaving yourself an out,eh? I don't have anymore time for you! Next!

Cobra25
05-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Leaving yourself an out,eh? I don't have anymore time for you! Next! :blah: :blah: :blah: I Don't Know, First you run away from Tom , Now Your Nexting me. Maybe we can find you a nice N/A Marauder you can run. You might have a better chance then !:whistle:

Zack
05-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Whatever happened to the good old battle between Roots and Centrifugal?

This place just isnt the same.

John Nero
05-10-2007, 06:56 AM
I thought we were going have Impala steaks for SSHS7. I guess the menu has changed. I think the new entertainment will be MarauderTJA and the Sunshine band. :sing:

yes it will with those #1 hits like (I SMOKED A C.A.M.)AND(I LEFT YOU ON THE STARTING LINE):sing:

DEFYANT
05-10-2007, 06:59 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: I Don't Know, First you run away from Tom , Now Your Nexting me. Maybe we can find you a nice N/A Marauder you can run. You might have a better chance then !:whistle:

Racing Tom would be like jumping into the ocean where there are sharks swimming below you :rolleyes: - wait, nevermind. I don't care, I'll run him anyway!!

Toms slander was directed at ALL the other Marauder groups. Perhaps an alliance among all other groups is necessary!!!! Muwahahahahaha!

MaLo03
05-10-2007, 07:03 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: I Don't Know, First you run away from Tom , Now Your Nexting me. Maybe we can find you a nice N/A Marauder you can run. You might have a better chance then !:whistle:
ooooooh...
dag, this is getting juicy.
IS THIS MARAUDER vs IMPALA or MARAUDER vs MARAUDER?

MarauderTJA
05-10-2007, 07:07 AM

No you are still on Merc. Impala steaks are the main course. But for desert we SSM guys are looking for some CAM pudding.

merc
05-10-2007, 07:16 AM
ooooooh...
dag, this is getting juicy.
IS THIS MARAUDER vs IMPALA or MARAUDER vs MARAUDER?

At this rate we should rename SSHS8 and take over sponsorship. There will be more Marauders at this event then any other car. Too bad some of you can't make it to Marauderville V. I think you will find tons of C.A.M members thier.

Cobra25
05-10-2007, 07:48 AM

Toms slander was directed at ALL the other Marauder groups. Perhaps an alliance among all other groups is necessary!!!! Muwahahahahaha! What's the matter Charlie? :dunno: The CAM Guy's are now Looking for Outside help ? :nono: PM me your address, I'll send your Guys a Box or 2 of Tissues. :hankie:

MarauderTJA
05-10-2007, 07:53 AM
[quote=DEFYANT;494033]:lol:

Racing Tom would be like jumping into the ocean where there are sharks swimming below you :rolleyes: - wait, nevermind. I don't care, I'll run him anyway!!

Toms slander was directed at ALL the other Marauder groups. [quote+DEFEANT]

Come on Charlie, "SLANDER" don't you think that is pushing it a bit buddy:rolleyes: ? Running me Charlie is not fair, there are plnety of other SSM guys that will run you. Joe Walsh is who I want to run, no offense of course....;)

magindat
05-10-2007, 07:58 AM
[quote=DEFYANT;494033]:lol:

Toms slander was directed at ALL the other Marauder groups. Perhaps an

Come on Charlie, "SLANDER" don't you think that is pushing it a bit buddy:rolleyes: ? Running me Charlie is not fair, there are plnety of other SSM guys that will run you. Joe Walsh is who I want to run, no offense of course....;)

I don't care!!! I'll run anybody any time any track!!! Don't care if I see taillights or open lane. I just love to see Marauders run!!!!!

Now, about those Imp-kabobs.....

Hotrauder
05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
[quote=MarauderTJA;494061]

I don't care!!! I'll run anybody any time any track!!! Don't care if I see taillights or open lane. I just love to see Marauders run!!!!!

Now, about those Imp-kabobs.....

Those Kabobs will show you why they love them, Rich. They go like stink and hopefully the car show guys will show up. You ain't seen nothin yet. I love your paint job but there were several last year that will make your tongue hard. They have been doing this 10 years longer than we have. This will be even better this year with more MARAUDERS on the scene. Dennis

Mad4Macs
05-10-2007, 05:15 PM
[quote=DEFYANT;494033]Come on Charlie, "SLANDER" don't you think that is pushing it a bit buddy:rolleyes: ? Running me Charlie is not fair, there are plnety of other SSM guys that will run you. Joe Walsh is who I want to run, no offense of course....;)

It isn't Charlie nor his words that we fear, it's the repurcussions of dealing with DefyantWife postings that has got them running for cover!!!!

Tom Doan
05-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey Joe, come to church and we'll talk. Tom. 3016338395

Joe Walsh
05-10-2007, 08:36 PM
That is what we need more of. Oh yeah,

Joe, Joey, where are you good buddy???? Come on buddy, bolt it on, get it tuned.......I'll be looking for you...:lol:

I'm having too much fun running N/A!
I had it re-dynoed last Friday: 325 RWHP/340 RWTQ.:D

How many S/C & Nitroused SSMs can I smoke with just the motor???:hmmm:

All in good time.....
Don't worry, 3.90 gears are being Cryo-Rem treated as we speak.
4 wheel TCE brake rotors get a bath in liquid Nitrogen too!
GT pump and KB BAP will be ordered tomorrow.
MAFia to follow soon.
Trunk mount the battery and make room for a whiff of methanol.
Rear axle out to DTS for complete bulletproofing....THEN we bolt on 'the whistle' and UNLEASH the BEAST!

Rest assured myself and my CAMmer brethren will be packin' some serious DOHC heat!
But I rather save the Beat Down for the hapless Impalas!

Joe Walsh
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey Joe, come to church and we'll talk. Tom. 3016338395

Tom,
My brother and I finished adjusting the solid lifters* on the 468 FE last night and I just might bring out the Cobra for a Sunday morning shake down cruise!

*Now the exhaust sounds like 8 grenades going off...it REALLY crackles when the valve lash is dead on!:bows:

2ndMDRebel
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Can a Crown Vic come play or would your godshead emblems fall off when it blows by you? Silly Floridians... just put your Landau tops on and go play bingo or something, leave the racing to the CAMMERS.

:P

Joe Walsh
05-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Can a Crown Vic come play or would your godshead emblems fall off when it blows by you? Silly Floridians... just put your Landau tops on and go play bingo or something, leave the racing to the CAMMERS.

^^^^^....LOL....^^^^^

Hmmmmm...Would this be the 11.4 DOHC Vic???

Tom,
I'd say you are DEFINITELY welcome to join in!

merc
05-11-2007, 03:55 AM
^^^^^....LOL....^^^^^

Hmmmmm...Would this be the 11.4 DOHC Vic???

Tom,
I'd say you are DEFINITELY welcome to join in!

Yo Meeseketeers, C.A.M. is bringing the heat

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/58/Dodd.MMC.jpg

Cheeseheadbob
05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Just by the hair of your chinny chin chin..... about .02 hairs that is....:D
Thanks for the tip. I'd like to lay claim to the fastest Marauder title. But that is a cursed title. At least here in Md anyway!

MarauderTJA
05-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm having too much fun running N/A!
I had it re-dynoed last Friday: 325 RWHP/340 RWTQ.:D

How many S/C & Nitroused SSMs can I smoke with just the motor???:hmmm:

All in good time.....
Don't worry, 3.90 gears are being Cryo-Rem treated as we speak.
4 wheel TCE brake rotors get a bath in liquid Nitrogen too!
GT pump and KB BAP will be ordered tomorrow.
MAFia to follow soon.
Trunk mount the battery and make room for a whiff of methanol.
Rear axle out to DTS for complete bulletproofing....THEN we bolt on 'the whistle' and UNLEASH the BEAST!

Rest assured myself and my CAMmer brethren will be packin' some serious DOHC heat!

But I rather save the Beat Down for the hapless Impalas!

Hey Joe, just having some fun.:D Hope you have the car all ready with the D1SC. We will have some fun nailing some Impala's and who knows, maybe we can line up next to each other.:2thumbs: And by the way, a bunch of my SSM buddies are getting psyched for the event and the racing between us both. All in all it will be a total blast.:beer:

MarauderTJA
05-11-2007, 03:28 PM

Absolutely Panther buddy. Bring it down, your CAM buddies need you. You won't find many of us Florida guys with silly cars:burnout:

BAD MERC
05-11-2007, 03:43 PM
You only find the silly cars in "da hood".

MarauderTJA
05-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Yo Meeseketeers, C.A.M. is bringing the heat

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/58/Dodd.MMC.jpg

Bring all the heat you can CAMers. Because serious heat will be coming up from Florida.:banana2:

Joe Walsh
05-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Joe, just having some fun.:D Hope you have the car all ready with the D1SC. We will have some fun nailing some Impala's and who knows, maybe we can line up next to each other.:2thumbs: And by the way, a bunch of my SSM buddies are getting psyched for the event and the racing between us both. All in all it will be a total blast.:beer:

Yeah, It's all good!
I like this "Trash Talkin"...It's kinda fun!

MarauderTJA
05-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah, It's all good!
I like this "Trash Talkin"...It's kinda fun!

Me too:D !. Makes for fun and gets everyone revvvvved up:burnout:

MaLo03
05-14-2007, 01:29 PM
What's the matter Charlie? :dunno: The CAM Guy's are now Looking for Outside help ? :nono: PM me your address, I'll send your Guys a Box or 2 of Tissues. :hankie:
:bigcry:Grown men crying....Thats a dag shame. Its only a race..boohoohoo:bigcry:

Cobra25
05-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Where did Defyant Go? :dunno: I haven't seen him post lately. I Guess he is keeping a Low Profile Like the rest of the CAMERS !:shake: It's kinda strange no one Has accepted Toms Offer.:rofl:

DEFYANT
05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm back smart azzes! I was in NY visiting my elderly grandmother whom was in the hospital for four days last week.

Up you noses with Marauder upper radiator hoses!

Cobra25
05-14-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm back smart azzes! I was in NY visiting my elderly grandmother whom was in the hospital for four days last week.

Up you noses with Marauder upper radiator hoses! Just what we Crave, a Little Defyant Humor. On A serious note, I Hope your Grandmother is doing better.

Joe Walsh
05-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Where did Defyant Go? :dunno: I haven't seen him post lately. I Guess he is keeping a Low Profile Like the rest of the CAMERS !:shake: It's kinda strange no one Has accepted Toms Offer.:rofl:

OH...I'm game!

But, Let's define the offer...

Best one timeslip?

ET?
TRAP?

Or:
Top three?
Top five?
Timeslips from each of three/five different CAM members vs. the same from three/five different SSM members?

Add the 3/5 ETs together and lowest number wins?
Add the 3/5 Traps together and the highest number wins?

Cobra25
05-14-2007, 05:49 PM
No Matter what agreement anybody makes the end result will be then same.:shake: You Guys are Going Down! :laugh:

DEFYANT
05-14-2007, 06:26 PM
No Matter what agreement anybody makes the end result will be then same.:shake: You Guys are Going Down! :laugh:

:sleepy:
You may beat us in the "members in attendance" dept. But we will rule in the "quality of the members" dept! :P

Yeah, so what are the terms? Is it fastest MM of the day?

AND NO BS EXCUSES LIKE "THERE WAS AN OIL SLICK SO I LOST" :cry:

Cobra25
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
We Both Have Great Clubs & Great People in them. I say the right thing to do would be let the People that are registered go make up the terms :hmmm: . Either way, The End result will be the Same , Sorry Guys! ** ( The S.S.M.- :burn: )** (The CAM - :geezer: ). **
:sleepy:
You may beat us in the "members in attendance" dept. But we will rule in the "quality of the members" dept! :P

Yeah, so what are the terms? Is it fastest MM of the day?

AND NO BS EXCUSES LIKE "THERE WAS AN OIL SLICK SO I LOST" :cry:

merc
05-15-2007, 11:49 AM
We Both Have Great Clubs & Great People in them. I say the right thing to do would be let the People that are registered go make up the terms :hmmm: . Either way, The End result will be the Same , Sorry Guys! ** ( The S.S.M.- :burn: )** (The CAM - :geezer: ). **

Make sure you SSM thugs bring the old fart from Orange Park, Florida. That way when C.A.M does a number 6 on you guys the circle is complete. :cowboy:http://www.excessivemotorsport.net/vb/images/smilies/pianodance.gif

So let it be written. So let it be done

All Hail C.A.M.

http://www.excessivemotorsport.net/vb/images/smilies/allhail.gif

Dennis Reinhart
05-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Make sure you SSM thugs bring the old fart from Orange Park, Florida. That way when C.A.M does a number 6 on you guys

Hey Merc, :puke: last time I looked you were 49 and you look road hard and put away wet, I think you have been down to the Dairy Queen to much and have ate to many Dream Cycles. We are not worried about 6 little Indians, will just bring our AK47's.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/BRADENTON1.jpg

merc
05-15-2007, 01:08 PM
Hey Merc, :puke: last time I looked you were 49 and you look road hard and put away wet, I think you have been down to the Dairy Queen to much and have ate to many Dream Cycles. We are not worried about 6 little Indians, will just bring our AK47's.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/BRADENTON1.jpg

Thanks for reminding me Dennis. I knew that statement would wake you up. We will match you up with Sherman on the first round and send you home early. We would not want to keep you up later while on medication.

Pops
05-15-2007, 01:14 PM
I am interested in some of you NA guys as I have a couple of tricks for you. See you there in Nov. Beware of Marauder powered GMs as they can bite!

merc
05-15-2007, 01:16 PM
I am interested in some of you NA guys as I have a couple of tricks for you. See you there in Nov. Beware of Marauder powered GMs as they can bite!

That's the spirit John. Kick butt and sale a stereo or two.

Pops
05-15-2007, 01:27 PM
As you know Merc I dont go to lose.

Dennis Reinhart
05-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks for reminding me Dennis. I knew that statement would wake you up. We will match you up with Sherman on the first round and send you home early. We would not want to keep you up later while on medication.

To funny Merc, you ought to be a commode'ian. :lol:

I will send you a gift certificate for Viagra Dream Cycles:popcorn:

MarauderTJA
05-15-2007, 02:54 PM
OH...I'm game!

But, Let's define the offer...

Best one timeslip?

ET?
TRAP?

Or:
Top three?
Top five?
Timeslips from each of three/five different CAM members vs. the same from three/five different SSM members?

Add the 3/5 ETs together and lowest number wins?
Add the 3/5 Traps together and the highest number wins?

Joe, once we have a definite number of CAM and SSM Marauders attending, we can put the challenge together. I am leaning to adding up the # of cars per group and the lowest combined ET number from the respective team wins. Drag racing is about ET. That way it will be more of a team challenge. Put your best team together and cheer your members on.:beer:

But the major challenge for both teams is to stomp on the Chevy boys...:banana2: .

Joe Walsh
05-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Joe, once we have a definite number of CAM and SSM Marauders attending, we can put the challenge together. I am leaning to adding up the # of cars per group and the lowest combined ET number from the respective team wins. Drag racing is about ET. That way it will be more of a team challenge. Put your best team together and cheer your members on.:beer:

But the major challenge for both teams is to stomp on the Chevy boys...:banana2: .

Yes, Team draggin' should make for a lot of fun and rooting for fellow CAMmers!

The Bowtie Boys have the upper hand because they can just lower a 502 crate motor between the fender wells...
If I ever blow up my forged motor I will figure out a way to stuff an injected BOSS '514' under my Marauder's hood!

Local Boy
05-15-2007, 03:08 PM
GO GET'EM GUYS, WISH I COULD BE THERE! ALOHA

MarauderTJA
05-15-2007, 03:17 PM
GO GET'EM GUYS, WISH I COULD BE THERE! ALOHA

Don't worry, we will get plenty of video to look at... You'll probably won't see the Florida license plates, as they will be in the front of the CAM cars.:lol:

MarauderTJA
05-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Yes, Team draggin' should make for a lot of fun and rooting for fellow CAMmers!

The Bowtie Boys have the upper hand because they can just lower a 502 crate motor between the fender wells...
If I ever blow up my forged motor I will figure out a way to stuff an injected BOSS '514' under my Marauder's hood!

I heary ya Joe. But our little motors will surprise those Chevy's. That I am sure.:beer:

magindat
05-16-2007, 05:53 AM
As you know Merc I dont go to lose.

You're on, John!!! I'll race ya for PINKS!

Pink Lemonades, that is!!!!