PDA

View Full Version : Spotted in Georgia

NRAUD
05-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Just checking who that was? I was in Georgia last week, but wasn't able to arrange any meetings, so I was hoping to spot some MM parked anywhere for contact. Well I had no such luck, but I did see two Black MM's on the I-85. One was spotted in the left lane on the I-85 North, heading toward Gwinnett on May 2nd. It had a small ding to the left of the trunk emblem. I spotted the other on I-85 South, near downtown Atlanta, while heading back to the airport on May 3rd, just before 7:00 a.m. Seeing MM's while in Georgia sure made me miss driving mine way back in Hawaii. I just wish I could've met up with someone. Well maybe the next time around. Aloha!

GAMike
05-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Just checking who that was? I was in Georgia last week, but wasn't able to arrange any meetings, so I was hoping to spot some MM parked anywhere for contact. Well I had no such luck, but I did see two Black MM's on the I-85. One was spotted in the left lane on the I-85 North, heading toward Gwinnett on May 2nd. It had a small ding to the left of the trunk emblem. I spotted the other on I-85 South, near downtown Atlanta, while heading back to the airport on May 3rd, just before 7:00 a.m. Seeing MM's while in Georgia sure made me miss driving mine way back in Hawaii. I just wish I could've met up with someone. Well maybe the next time around. Aloha!

Put a note out on the Southern Marauders Board next time you come to town. Safe Travels back to Paradise:beer:

NRAUD
05-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Put a note out on the Southern Marauders Board next time you come to town. Safe Travels back to Paradise:beer:
Aloha GAMike! I'll remember that next time. I intended to attempt some sort of contact before I left Hawaii, but got too busy. Once I arrived in GA I was running around so much, that it would have been hard to set something up. It just wasn't the same...driving around in a Chrysler Pacifica...especially after seeing MMs on the road. I was really hoping to run into someone at a shopping center, or eatery. Oh well. I did enjoy my visit though...Georgia is a terrific place to bring the family.
Mahalo,
NRAUD

Marauderman
05-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Aloha GAMike! I'll remember that next time. I intended to attempt some sort of contact before I left Hawaii, but got too busy. Once I arrived in GA I was running around so much, that it would have been hard to set something up. It just wasn't the same...driving around in a Chrysler Pacifica...especially after seeing MMs on the road. I was really hoping to run into someone at a shopping center, or eatery. Oh well. I did enjoy my visit though...Georgia is a terrific place to bring the family.
Mahalo,
NRAUD

PM me the next time you go there--I know a very good friend who can take care of your needs..Tom

NRAUD
05-17-2007, 05:13 PM
PM me the next time you go there--I know a very good friend who can take care of your needs..Tom
Sure thing Marauderman. Thanks!