PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Up for a CAM Meet, 26 May 2007 ?

Bluerauder
05-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Anyone interested in gathering in Hagerstown, MD to get the lay of the land for Marauderville V and enjoy some real German beer, food and atmosphere in the downtown area.

Saturday, 26 May 2007
1 PM at
The Schmankerl Stube
http://www.schmankerlstube.com/
58 S. Potomac Street
Hagerstown, MD
(301)797-3354

Check Out some Pics >>> http://www.schmankerlstube.com/christmaspics.htm

Downtown Parking is available about a block away behind the Visitor's Welcome Center at 6 N. Potomac Street. We'll gather at the lot beginning at 1 PM and stroll on up to the restaurant.

For those interested after Lunch, we can cruise up to the MV V Host Hotel and then to the area park where the picnic and car show are planned.

Anybody Interested??

FYI -- please note the following from their website !!

Our Dress Code

We respectfully ask that our guests please refrain from wearing the following in our establishment:

Headcoverings/Hats
Cutoffs
T-Shirts
Tank Tops
Halter Tops
Tube Tops
Flip Flops
Ragged and/or DirtyTrousers

Thank you for your Cooperation!

MyTMerc
05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm in. I think I can muster up a clean pair of pants. I'm interested in checking out the restaurant. The website made it look pretty inviting. Also a good opportunity for everyone to see Hagerstown before MVV.

Breadfan
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Oooh I've been there, good place.

Let me check my schedule.

Tom Doan
05-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Dang, this is getting good. Tom

Seneca
05-14-2007, 05:20 AM
My cars still down i wont be able to make it just yet. :censor:

Big House
05-14-2007, 05:40 AM
The House's won't be in attendance this time. we willl all be in Memphis. My niece will be graduating from High school so I must be in attendance. Also we are dropping the little ones off for the summer.

ctrlraven
05-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Won't be able to make it, have a lot of things planned during that weekend. Hope everyone has fun!

Warbuff
05-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Will not be able to make it. Have to be downtown Balmore that evening.

Have fun!

ggt4
05-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Gotta work

merc
05-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Gotta work

You work...:bandit:

DEFYANT
05-14-2007, 09:29 AM
I think my son has a game.... I'll check back.

sweetair
05-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Family coming into town that weekend. Why not push it back a weekend??

Joe Walsh
05-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Anyone interested in gathering in Hagerstown, MD to get the lay of the land for Marauderville V and enjoy some real German beer, food and atmosphere in the downtown area.

FYI -- please note the following from their website !!

Our Dress Code

We respectfully ask that our guests please refrain from wearing the following in our establishment:

Headcoverings/Hats
Cutoffs
T-Shirts
Tank Tops
Halter Tops
Tube Tops
Flip Flops
Ragged and/or DirtyTrousers

Thank you for your Cooperation!

Charlie,
After reading the Dress Code I must remove myself from attendance as that is the extent of my entire wardrobe!......:rofl:

Actually, I DON'T own any Halter Tops, nor Tube Tops...But if the female customers can't wear them then I am DEFINITELY NOT going!

Seriously, I'd love to go, but I'm not sure how my Holiday weekend schedule is going to 'shake out'.
:dunno:

I'll try to keep Saturday afternoon open.

Bluerauder
05-17-2007, 01:11 PM
:bump: Anyone else?? :dunno: Still about 15 folks not checked in yet.

Saturday, 26 May 2007
1 PM at
The Schmankerl Stube
58 S. Potomac Street
Hagerstown, MD
(301)797-3354

Downtown Parking is available about a block away behind the Visitor's Welcome Center at 6 N. Potomac Street. We'll gather at the lot beginning at 1 PM and stroll on up to the restaurant.

For those interested after Lunch, we can cruise up to the MV V Host Hotel and then to the area park where the picnic and car show are planned.

Anybody Interested??

High-C
05-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Charlie, Unfortunately I can't make it... I've got my hands full with a remodeling project in my condo, it's Cruiser Week right now (there are hundreds of cars in OC already, it's awesome) and all of the loose women come to the beach on a holiday weekend... I'm not going anywhere!!!:cool:

Have fun!!!:beer:

Bluerauder
05-21-2007, 06:59 AM
:bump:
We are still on for this Saturday. Any of the "maybes" ready to commit yet. I'll call ahead to get prime seating ... :D

Parking in the lot behind the Visitor's Center at 6 N. Potomac Street.

Directions for folks unfamiliar with the area:

I-70W
Take Exit 32B
Merge onto US 40W/Dual Hwy
3.9 Miles to Potomac Street
Turn Left on Potomac
1/2 block to parking lot on the left

Saturday, 26 May 2007
1 PM at
The Schmankerl Stube
58 S. Potomac Street
Hagerstown, MD
(301)797-3354

Joe Walsh
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm still a 'Maybe' Charlie...I'd love to sample some good German food.

I'll have play it by ear, and hopefully can swing out to join everyone!

DEFYANT
05-23-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm out Charlie. My son has a game at 4pm and it over 2 hrs back to my house. By the time the meet kicks off, I'd have to roll out.

I like the idea though. Perhaps another day for us to get familur with MV5 ground zero?

Ladyhawke
05-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Please put us down for 3 of the prime seating. My niece will be coming with us.

Breadfan
05-23-2007, 09:55 AM
I should be able to make it and am planning to attend, put me down for 2.

Bluerauder
05-23-2007, 10:00 AM
I should be able to make it and am planning to attend, put me down for 2.
Looks like the current count for Lunch is 12. Reservations made for 1:30 PM. I be in the Visitor's Center parking lot by 1 PM (and probably closer to 12:30 PM). See you on Saturday.

Joe Walsh
05-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Still a 50:50 chance that I'll be able to make it.

If I can, I most likely will drive the Cobra...I have NOT yet had the chance to drive it this year.:(

Charlie, Their website shows a outdoor Patio area....It would be really nice to sip a cold beer, while enjoying the wonderful weather!

Bluerauder
05-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Still a 50:50 chance that I'll be able to make it.
(
If I agree to cover your "beverages" :beer: does that improve the odds? :rofl: Just for lunch --- not for the whole day or the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

Breadfan
05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Heck I'd buy ya one too, I've yet to see your Cobra!

And since Charlie has already agreed to cover them it makes it easy to say!

FreddieH
05-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Thought I would be able to make it but I have to take a trip to see a dying friend. Sorry.

Bluerauder
05-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Thought I would be able to make it but I have to take a trip to see a dying friend. Sorry.
Sorry to hear that Freddie. :( My thoughts and prayers will be with your friend and his family.

See you on the next outing. Are you gonna make it to the Safford L-M Car show on 16 June?

Mike Poore
05-25-2007, 07:16 AM
I just PM'd Charlie that I would not be attending because of a pressing morning event, but there's a chance, and it's just 1/2 hr from here. :o

Bluerauder
05-25-2007, 08:09 AM
I just PM'd Charlie that I would not be attending because of a pressing morning event, but there's a chance, and it's just 1/2 hr from here. :o

:depress: Well I am gonna be there regardless. CVB has two Marauderville V banners that I can pick up. I am interested in seeing how they turned out. A couple nice German beers and some brats sounds nice too. Its gonna be a great day to take an MM cruise. :D

Breadfan
05-25-2007, 08:17 AM
I was thinking of leaving there by 3pm so I can get back to BK in Manassas, figured it would be about a 2-hour drive or so, I think my dad was thinking of taking his '65 to BK, it's not ready for a Hagerstown drive yet though.

Bluerauder
05-26-2007, 05:44 AM
:bump:

Last Call for Participation. I'll be leaving here in about 90 minutes. See you at the Visitor's Center parking lot.

Saturday, 26 May 2007
1 PM at
The Schmankerl Stube
58 S. Potomac Street
Hagerstown, MD
(301)797-3354

High-C
05-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Have a beer and a Brat for me guys... I hope you all have a good time.:beer: