PDA

View Full Version : Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders "Breakfast Club"

Marauder_Santa
05-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders "Breakfast Club"

8 AM - Saturday, May 19th
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
http://maps.where2getit.com/cracker3/images/logo.gif (http://www.crackerbarrel.com/index.cfm)
I-75 & Delk Road (Exit #261)
2150 Delk Road
Marietta GA

ALL are welcome....

<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

FordNut
05-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one. Company is having an off-site meeting in Orlando this weekend. Have an order of country ham for me...

GAMike
05-15-2007, 08:48 PM
See you there Santa.......

My A/C went (fan motor or head unit) so I have to visit Team Toyland again to fix that and get an oil/transmission fluid change for my Banzai run to Hartford, CT-Worcester, MA.......:burnout:Safe Travels FordNut! See ya next time round

Marauder_Santa
05-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Could be the head unit. Just had mine replaced and all works fine. Scott has a test unit he can put in the car and see if it is indeed the head unit or not. He would have given me that unit, but the outside temp does not work on it.

GAMike
05-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Could be the head unit. Just had mine replaced and all works fine. Scott has a test unit he can put in the car and see if it is indeed the head unit or not. He would have given me that unit, but the outside temp does not work on it.

Yep thats the plan......... I don't need to know the outside temp for $500 more lol...I think I'll keep my $$$:D

See ya Saturday!

Marauder_Santa
05-17-2007, 09:26 PM
What time are you dropping your MM off with Scott? If before the Breakfast, can I bum a ride with you toy the Cracker Barrell? I need an oil change and a few other odds and ends.

GAMike
05-18-2007, 07:30 AM
What time are you dropping your MM off with Scott? If before the Breakfast, can I bum a ride with you toy the Cracker Barrell? I need an oil change and a few other odds and ends.

I'll meet you @ Team Toyland around 8am....... Let Scott decide what he wants to do...... maybe I'll swipe a key to a Roush or sumthin :lol: