PDA

View Full Version : marauder for sale

blkwidowmerc
05-23-2007, 10:37 AM
i have a 2003 mercury marauder 4 sale .forced to sell do to family medical problems. it has 78,000 miles. comes with 100,000 mile warrenty.some of the thing si have done to this car are
ford racing shorty headers
21/2 in xpipe into magnaflow mufflers
painted tail lights and reverse lights
gods head trunk emblem
wing for the trunk
installed 4.30 gears still gets 20 miles to the gallon 17.6 if you always have your foot into it.
i have the k&n cold air intake set up
i have a 1inch throttle body spacer
2 full size spares
it has an indash flip out tv and also has a flip down tv in between the two front seats for the people in the back to see
the x calibrator 2 programmer set up for 91,93 octane ratings
custom hood that is one of a kind in the marauder kingdom i also have the original hood that was on the car
my best time at the mid night drags was 14.3 on street tires have not had a chance to run it with slicks
has had oil changes every 2,700 miles and trans mission flushes every 10,000 miles
i hate to sell it. not sure i will even be able to sell it because i owe 24,000.00 had to refinance it for my mothers cancer treatments and all her perscriptions and my wifes operations.
if anyone is interested please let me know .if anyone wants to see pics i have one on the motorcity marauders web site or i can send them to your e-mail for some reason i cannot get them to post on here. thanks

ckadiddle
05-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Good luck with the sale. I know how a bad year can put your finances in the toilet.

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Good luck with the sale, I would love to see a pic with the custom hood (I know others would love to see it too). Best wishes to your mother and wife.

jgc61sr2002
05-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Sorry you have to sell your Marauder. Hope all goes well for you and your family.

blkwidowmerc
05-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Good luck with the sale, I would love to see a pic with the custom hood (I know others would love to see it too). Best wishes to your mother and wife.
thanks for the support

Zack
05-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Is it the Gator Glass hood?

Local Boy
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Wishing you and your family well. ALOHA

lastdaze04
05-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh my Goodness that is one tough looking hood. Do ya wanna trade hoods??? Just kidding good luck on you sale, and hope this message finds you and your family doing better.
Rick
:burn:

troop_69_6969
05-24-2007, 05:51 PM
i have a 2003 mercury marauder 4 sale .forced to sell do to family medical problems. it has 78,000 miles. comes with 100,000 mile warrenty.some of the thing si have done to this car are
ford racing shorty headers
21/2 in xpipe into magnaflow mufflers
painted tail lights and reverse lights
gods head trunk emblem
wing for the trunk
installed 4.30 gears still gets 20 miles to the gallon 17.6 if you always have your foot into it.
i have the k&n cold air intake set up
i have a 1inch throttle body spacer
2 full size spares
it has an indash flip out tv and also has a flip down tv in between the two front seats for the people in the back to see
the x calibrator 2 programmer set up for 91,93 octane ratings
custom hood that is one of a kind in the marauder kingdom i also have the original hood that was on the car
my best time at the mid night drags was 14.3 on street tires have not had a chance to run it with slicks
has had oil changes every 2,700 miles and trans mission flushes every 10,000 miles
i hate to sell it. not sure i will even be able to sell it because i owe 24,000.00 had to refinance it for my mothers cancer treatments and all her perscriptions and my wifes operations.
if anyone is interested please let me know .if anyone wants to see pics i have one on the motorcity marauders web site or i can send them to your e-mail for some reason i cannot get them to post on here. thanks
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''' hi can you send pic of your car 2 me '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''