PDA

View Full Version : In PA for 3 Weeks

MarauderTJA
05-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi guys. On the big road trip for 5 weeks. Right now in Woodbridge, VA tonight and on my way to Bedford, PA tomorrow for the week. Visiting a business friend/partner on Friday, June 2- Monday, June 4 in Berkeley Springs, WV. Then heading up to Stroudsburg for two weeks til June 15th. Drove the SVT Focus up from Florida. If any of you guys are in the area, let me know. Would love to hook up with you for a lemonade and talk Marauder...Got tickets for June 10 Nextel Cup race while I'm there.:D

Bigdogjim
05-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Give me a call 609.672.6809

Hotrauder
05-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Give me a call 609.672.6809

Tom,
Call Jim, Take him to the race, load him up with Lemonade, or kool-aid :eek: if he prefers and ask him about the house that would not sell. Have a good trip, Tom and Congrats BigDogJim. Got to feel better than the first BJ after nine months on the market. :2thumbs:Dennis

O's Fan Rich
05-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Stroudsburgs about an hour from my office... I'll pm you.

Bluerauder
05-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi guys. On the big road trip for 5 weeks. Right now in Woodbridge, VA tonight and on my way to Bedford, PA tomorrow for the week. Visiting a business friend/partner on Friday, June 2- Monday, June 4 in Berkeley Springs, WV. Then heading up to Stroudsburg for two weeks til June 15th. Drove the SVT Focus up from Florida. If any of you guys are in the area, let me know. Would love to hook up with you for a lemonade and talk Marauder...Got tickets for June 10 Nextel Cup race while I'm there.:D

I live in Woodbridge ... where are you located? Probably less than 2-3 miles from you.

Ladyhawke
05-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Tom,

We are about 5 min off I-70 just west of Frederick, at Exit 49 (Alt 40) toward Middletown/Bradock Heights. We will be home tomorrow. Stop in, I've already got the lemonade. We've got burgers ready for the grill. I'll pm our phone number. Look forward to seeing you again.

Chris and Gordon

merc
05-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Tom,

We are about 5 min off I-70 just west of Frederick, at Exit 49 (Alt 40) toward Middletown/Bradock Heights. We will be home tomorrow. Stop in, I've already got the lemonade. We've got burgers ready for the grill. I'll pm our phone number. Look forward to seeing you again.

Chris and Gordon

Plus Merc will be there also.

MarauderTJA
05-28-2007, 04:57 AM
I live in Woodbridge ... where are you located? Probably less than 2-3 miles from you.

AT the Hampton Inn off Annapolis Way....heading out later this morning. Give me a call on my cell 239-281-5181.

TOM

MarauderTJA
05-28-2007, 05:01 AM
Tom,

Chris and Gordon

Got your PM's; Rich, Chris & Gordon. Rich I'll give you a call when I get to Stroudsburg. Chris & Gordon hope to see you guys (and Merc) this afternoon. Dennis, spoke with Jim last night, BTW he sold the house;).

Thanks guys for the reponse. Makes the trip what MM.NET is all about. The people and the cars:up:.

Bluerauder
05-28-2007, 06:37 AM
AT the Hampton Inn off Annapolis Way....heading out later this morning. Give me a call on my cell 239-281-5181.

TOM
Was able to meet with Tom this morning for a cup of coffee :coffee: and a brief chat before he hit the road toward I-70. Nice to meet you Tom. :up:

Bigdogjim
05-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Tom,
Call Jim, Take him to the race, load him up with Lemonade, or kool-aid :eek: if he prefers and ask him about the house that would not sell. Have a good trip, Tom and Congrats BigDogJim. Got to feel better than the first BJ after nine months on the market. :2thumbs:Dennis
Not to hi-jack Toms thread but Dennis I sold the house and go to closing on Wednesday. Now I can look for a power adder:) :burnout::burnout:

Tom I will hook-up with you later:)

DEFYANT
05-28-2007, 08:32 AM
TJA in the N/E!

Well there goes the neighborhood!

:D

MarauderTJA
05-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Was able to meet with Tom this morning for a cup of coffee :coffee: and a brief chat before he hit the road toward I-70. Nice to meet you Tom. :up:

Same here Charlie! You have one beautiful Blue Marauder my friend:D.

MarauderTJA
05-28-2007, 12:56 PM
TJA in the N/E!

Well there goes the neighborhood!

:D

Thanks Charlie:D. I drove up in my SVT Focus. Would have loved to race your Defyant Marauder..........on a curvy, windy mountain road that is....:lol:

MarauderTJA
05-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Stopped to see Chris & Gordon on my way to Bedford, PA. You guys have a gorgeous home and property. Love that new 3 car garage with the 2 KB Marauders and Chris's Firehawk......Chris has more cars in it than Gordon...go figure...:lol:

Ladyhawke
05-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks Tom! Great seeing you again! We enjoyed your visit. Be sure to let us know when you are in town again. Safe traveling!! :up:

Hotrauder
05-30-2007, 02:40 PM
[quote=Bigdogjim;498661]Not to hi-jack Toms thread but Dennis I sold the house and go to closing on Wednesday. Now I can look for a power adder:) :burnout::burnout:

/quote]

What a struggle!
That is the best news I have heard in a while. Good for you. Closing must be over by now. You got the check.:2thumbs: Do the thing.:D Dennis

MarauderTJA
05-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks Tom! Great seeing you again! We enjoyed your visit. Be sure to let us know when you are in town again. Safe traveling!! :up:

Will do Chris. Truly enjoyed my visit.:D Keep Gordon in line.

Bluerauder
05-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Keep Gordon in line.
Now that is a full time job for two people. :rofl:

You have one beautiful Blue Marauder my friend:D.
The Bluerauder is looking much better today than on Monday. :o

MarauderTJA
05-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Now that is a full time job for two people. :rofl:

The Bluerauder is looking much better today than on Monday. :o

Charlie, she looked fine on Monday:up:. We did have rain the night before there.

I am sure Chris can handle Gordon:P.

Bluerauder
05-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Charlie, she looked fine on Monday:up:. We did have rain the night before there.
I cleaned her up last night. Came back from a meeting this morning and parked right in front of the building (not my normal spot; but several were open). One of the guys at work came out and asked how often I wash and wax it. :D Then he asked how old it was. When I told him it was an '03, his jaw dropped open slightly and he glanced at the other cars in the parking line. No comparison. :) When she shines ....

MarauderTJA
05-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I cleaned her up last night. Came back from a meeting this morning and parked right in front of the building (not my normal spot; but several were open). One of the guys at work came out and asked how often I wash and wax it. :D Then he asked how old it was. When I told him it was an '03, his jaw dropped open slightly and he glanced at the other cars in the parking line. No comparison. :) When she shines ....

Gotta love it Charlie!!! Make them :drool:

Joe Walsh
05-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Charlie,
She sure looked 'PURDY' in the bright sunlight at the CAM meet up in Hagerstown!

That Blue is awesome!

:bows:

Bluerauder
05-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Charlie,
She sure looked 'PURDY' in the bright sunlight at the CAM meet up in Hagerstown!

That Blue is awesome!

:bows:
But your Blue Cobra takes home the BIG trophy. I have to settle for 2nd place. ;)